Nestlé
Nestlé Employee Review

4,0
3 July 2014
a challenging job where you get to learn on a daily basis and so much interesting.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
On Birth days only
Cons
Not more than 8hours
4,0
20 September 2019
Roaster operater (Former Employee) - Estcourt, KwaZulu-Natal
I was very happy to work at Nestle It's provide personal growth and compitativenes.I was started as a assistance operater later grow through internal training.I was full time operater ,forklift driver and quality assurance assistance.
3,0
4 May 2019
Dissolving Operator (Current Employee) - Nestle Harrismith
My work at Nestle is working as an operator where I start production to dissolve raw material in infant formula processing where my I operate machine in order for the production to take place. What I have learned about my job is that you need to be always vigilant at all times as We are working with sensitive product for infant and its a Critical Control Points and making sure that we produce product that is Quality to our consumers.
Pros
Good remuneration
Cons
Not enough rest days
5,0
13 September 2017
Operator (Current Employee) - Eastern Cape
It is a great place to work for, we do get bonuses and when there is a new product we get a sample but the money is not there though we produce a lot.
  1. Using a daily job done daily proceedure in an interesting and productive way daily.