Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Showing all 9 478 reviews
they have good employee benefits. the job might be stressful sometimes but the workplace is accomodative.They have a learning culture and good policies
Pros
good employee benefits
En helados Nestlé hay una convivenciansana en el equipo de trabajo, colaborandose entre si.
Adorei ter trabalhado na Nestle e com certeza eu voltaria, pena que acabou o projeto
Pros
Ambiente, Tecnologia
Cons
N/A
Una gran empresa multinacional, que te brinda beneficios no cabe la menor duda. Pero algunos de sus negocios carecen de LÍDERES. Personas que sepan guiar, escuchar, compenetrarse con l@s colaboradores. No escuchan, solo dictan órdenes. No les preocupa en lo mínimo la persona.RRHH es un cero a la izquierda.
Pros
Seguro privado para los padres, compras con descuentos en linea de productos de Nestlé.
Cons
Carecen de gente idónea para puestos de gerencia.
Was told I’d be hired on to the company after 3 months and when I went and asked a manager after that 3 months when I was gonna get hired on they fired me! very shady business to work for.
Pros
Lots of hours and OT
Cons
Fire you for no reason
poor management, absolutely no guidance at the start of the role. Left to handle and figure a lot of things on your own, manager does not know what she's doing and hence led to poor instructions and guidance. Blame pushing is very frequent, even to lower executive staff. Unfair pay, no work life balance - often having (and expected) to OT. No recognition of work, 0 respect given to you.
Pros
free nestle products
Cons
everything else
Mucha discriminación no valoran al empleado que da buenos resultados solo al empleado que es muy muy muy cercano al jefe
Pros
están al día con Seguro social
Cons
Aumentos de salario ridiculos
-A day full of challenges and interesting Subjects todo and achievement goals.- learned how to work in teamwork with a highly motivated spirit and union as a one-person team.-people work as one family and they keep in their mind how to nestle satisfy their consumer wishes and desires - innovation and renovation for the product is a great challenge I paion by it.
Pros
free lunches and drinks
Cons
satiable working hours
My typical day at work was sometimes unpredictable due to the nature of my role which meant I had to respond swiftly to needs and be ready to work with changes.I learned how to multitask in my last job role and I believed this has prepared me for any future role.I loved the fact that as a multinational company we were not governed by the typical rule of other companies e.g dressing and the way we relate with each other.I liked the fact that the job was flexible and it made it less boring.
Pros
free lunch, staff packs
Was OK till they cancelled shifts short notice making you loseing moneyLong 12 hour shifts Good breaks get three thirty minute breaks during a 12 hour shiftsJust agency work OK to fill a gap while looking for a jobPerm staff treat you like below them
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Long shifts
Gode arbeidsforhold, lite gjennomtrekk av folk. Bra.
Muchos beneficios, buen clima laboral, facil adaptarse, muy buena experiencia
Excelente empresa, te permite escalar tanto a nivel personal como profesional,
Cons
Ninguno
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Nestlé was ,worked nights I got off Sunday morning back at work Monday night not much time in having a normal life.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Nestlé are fair
The positive thing I have to say about my time here is that the co-workers were great to work with and that the work was very straight forward and easy to complete. Management is not the best, but it is what you expect from a corporate company. Very little diversity in the site that I worked in, the majority of the people working there are white and that can be a turn off for some people. The break room was too small to accommodate everyone with the new covid pandemic mandates so you had to eat pretty fast and free up the table for someone else. I found it weird that the snack options were so bad since it is nestle. There is a VERY HIGH turnover rate for a reason, management will fire and layoff people with very little warning if demand goes down and start ramping up with new hires during peak season. Your personal work ethic and performance will not be factored in on whether or not management decides to keep you. Employees are blindsided in most cases with only a phone call requesting that they no longer come to work.
Pros
Everyone in my department was very willing to help one another, Direct supervisor was pretty laid back and understanding of most issues that I had.
Cons
Mandatory overtime with no forewarning, Management did not communicate well and would often leave you confused as to what they wanted
Favoritism, spineless management, if you love kool aid the you’ll fit right in. How well you do your job is irrelevant, all that matters is how brown your nose is.
Documentos,examen de preparación de seguridad, exámenes medicos,salud
Pros
Seguro medico privado, salario con todas las de ley
Cons
No hay
Pra mim é a melhor empresa q trabalhei gostaria muito de voltar a trabalhar lá
Pros
Sim
Excelente lugar de trabajo desarrollo laboralmente crecer personalmente
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Nestlé is badPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Nestlé are lowJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Nestlé, I think if you don’t fit in there group your goneCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Nestlé is perfectOverallMy experience working at Nestlé I seen a lot of nasty things on the oven belts. They just let it go
Uma empresa maravilhosa, uma equipe muito competente e responsável, todos muito unidos e muito preocupados em ajudar a equipe
Pros
Refeição e alimentação
Cons
Plano de saude
  1. Employee Reviews