Nestlé
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Nestlé Employee Reviews in East London, Eastern Cape

East London, Eastern Cape10 reviews
4,0
Nestlé South Africa is a well established company that invests in Production,Quality and skills.Its a company with family oriented and loving workers that are committed.It has well researched standards that prioritize human safety and food safety and quality compliance.Its a company that teaches and rewards good behavior and professionalism.
Pros
Good company and well secured
Cons
Long hours and demanding job.Very busy and dynamic
Nestle is a good Company
Good people to work with and Nestle culture accommodates everyone

Safety is the number one rule Nestle takes care of their employees.
3,0
Each day is challenging at work and what I learned is that you must not lead from behind.
People involvement is the key in order to assist the bussiness to achieve its strategy or goals and cultural diversity is the key. Difficult part about the job is when there is misalignment thus communication is vital. Most enjoyable part is when you see sustainable results.
5,0
A very good campany to work for as started from being operator to team leader to fitter but again one would love to know and grow in other processes.
3,0
It is a stressful but fun at times environment. What I loved the most was the challenge, it keeps you on your toes as a result I've gained vast experience over the years.
4,0
My job was nice aand also challenging I mean we worked under pressure in most cases due to demand of production and also in most cases I was an acting process controller for my depertment wafer
4,0
The job is enticing and very challenging .and the culture is strong with different divesities but same objective.The only challenge and a lack is practical development of employees.The training and support structure is always on par as far as the personal development is concerned but oppotunities are scarce I would like to pursue my career without any limitations so that I can add value more effectively .Managing and leading is my passion .
Pros
more training interventions
Cons
no oppotunities to explore
1,0
This would be an invaluable opportunity for me to apply my skills, while learning more about the production industry.

I have been working in the production industry for more than year, and I also have a degree in Agriculture and economics, production as the one of my majors. With my current position, production assistant, I am mainly responsible for assisting the on-stage production. This usually involves handling of chocolates for maximum production products, makeup and coordinating. I am a hard working person, in collaboration with good teams, and I always take direction in timely manner.
5,0
Enjoyed working at Nestle. Manage the plant and supervise employees in the plant. Plan weekly production schedules. Attend DOR (daily operation review) meetings.
5,0
i love team work, i am proud to be a part of this organisation.i love the way the organisation is developing its employees and encouraging them to be at their best level.
Pros
Lots of trainings
Cons
weekend work