Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews in Edenvale, Gauteng

It was month end and accruals time while i was working at Nestle as a Freight Clerk. To liase with Thrid party Carriers and how to handle a tough situation in investigating as to why other Transporter doesnt meet our Customers requirements as per contract agreement. Management was depending on me to pull investigation report of all POD's received from transporter if they do balance with my monthly report and i did finalise to take action. Co-workers where giving me support and congradulating me in raising very fruitfull ideas in the department. Hardest-taking reponsibility of inveistigating Transporter on my own till i win the case and liase with management,were we did terminate the contract. Facing and solving problems for both internal and external enquries.
Pros
i dont take lunch during busy time, i rather eat at the end of the bussiness.
Cons
.I dont have a problem of going extra hours during busy and challanging times.
It was nice working at the company with the best manager and collegues.Without my ex-collugues i wound't be the person i am to day.The hardest part of working for this company was one of my collegue who used to give me hard times but i confronted her and everything was fine from then.
My day started at 7am daily,enjoyed the culture of work ethic,learnt about accountability responsibility about company property.Had a betterunderstanding how time and company assest are important.Management diligent,focussed,business oriented.The hardest part was not to be taken on perm basis,and to see collegues dismissed after a disciplinary hearing.The highlight was to co ordinate a 25yrs long service alone.compile the guest list without any proper records and made it a success.My business partner was so impressed, & the management.