Nestlé
Information from Nestlé:

Nestlé Employee Reviews in Estcourt, KwaZulu-Natal

Estcourt, KwaZulu-Natal16 reviews
4,0
I wish to work again to that company, salary was enough for me and I experienced a lot of things, I enjoyed to work as a fitter and Turner, and also to work nights shift
5,0
One of the best companies when it comes to food safety and quality. World leaders in the food business. Acquired excellent learning experience from the best.
4,0
I was very happy to work at Nestle It's provide personal growth and compitativenes.I was started as a assistance operater later grow through internal training.I was full time operater ,forklift driver and quality assurance assistance.
5,0
great place to work,where every role is important because it all contributes to delivering the product on time.working in a beverages plant has a lot of pressure and that teaches you as an individual(artisan) that time is money so you always have to be pro- active.team work is also very important, transferring knowledge and being able to interact with different kinds of people.safety and health is also important and respect to everyone including your role in the team.
Pros
safety is taken very seriously, and good quality products.
5,0
day at wort was good learned different types of machinery management was good work place all good hardest part of my job was shutdown time as hours of work was reduced an there was a difference in salary learning new things everyday was most enjoyable
Pros
na
Cons
na
5,0
It was an awesome experience and I enjoyed the challenges that was faced daily, I learnt a lot about the different aspects of the job. I got to broaden my knowledge.
3,0
Good place to work at ,challenging ,great way to learn ,good initiatives in place . A bit difficult to develop personally after certain phases . Overall a good company with clear vision and goals but lack of execution in some departments.
Pros
Incentives, bonuses
Cons
Short staff
3,0
keeping busy gives one a piece of mind, thus becomes easier to get through the day, learned that you should always humble yourself in a workplace, keeps you focused on what you do and you do in with peace
Pros
free cofee anytime
3,0
Opportunity exist to further develop and improve yourself within the company. Management mostly knowledgeable and open to criticism. Work was what you made of it, it depended on how one wanted it to be. I enjoyed being taught how to make different products that the factory made. I was employed as an assistant coffee operator and then a forklift driver.
Pros
Overtime, Training, Medical aid and bursaries for family members
Cons
Well being of different employees regarding occupational diseases
4,0
the day start with DER meeting and EDC You learn lot of problem solving tools The company provide lot of training and Personal growth
5,0
A very well established multination company that looks after its employees. Has world class systems and forever striving for excellence. Has a great culture of learning. Challenge is the geographical position of its branches that are in the small towns and hence makes it diffucult for family life.
Pros
Education and development
Cons
Geographical location of its factories
4,0
Nestle Estcourt was a place that I enjoyed working at every day was a learning day especially because I was coming from college and I had no experience of a drawing office I learned of how drawing office operate from project manager to engineers to draftsman,planing, doing prelim drawing, tender drawings to construction drawings all was new I particular, Nestle is a big company so management was good though not in all sectors in drawing office as I was there for more than 2 years, the hardest part of the job is I was required to perform like a very expense draftsman who knows everything engineers weren't so supportive in giving their concept view in particular projects so I had to make sure that I do it by my self and do it in correct way, it was fun though working for nestle because the environment in the office and to go out to plant was something that I enjoyed the most as there was a lot to learn the measure of learning was unlimited.
5,0
Every morning, first thing in the projects office is the Daily Projects Review meeting. Thereafter, the contractors work and problems are discussed with engineers and project manager. throughout the day, tracking of the project activities, progression and improvement of the project schedule is carried out for the Egron 5 spray drying project(major). I am also currently busy with my own project in the boiler house(minor). I have learned about the various phases and procedures carried out throughout the project, mechanical engineering designing and how to work with different people, both individually and in teams. My co-workers are very professional in there work, as they are from engineering, procurement and finance. the hardest part of my job is trying to work with two managers who have two different opinions. The best part of my job is that I get to learn more than one thing every day.
3,0
Good company to work for and gain all the experience you need,well developed and very constructive,prepared to educate the uneducated
4,0
Good company to work for but no support from management and fellow workers,no assistant,working conditions not good
5,0
I worked on conveyors.I learned to position sensors.A supervisor was available.We worked as a team to re-locate cabinets.To comission the plant was stressful.I enjoyed terminating cables using drawings.
Pros
good canteen facilities.
Cons
long hours.