Nestlé
Information from Nestlé:

Nestlé Employee Reviews in Harrismith, Free State

Harrismith, Free State9 reviews
5,0
I enjoy working for Nestle besides my personal endeavors. There is Unity among the workers. I enjoy working with the operators and my Superiors. I would recommend Nestle to any one. I really think Nestle looks after it's workers to the best of their ability.
Pros
Can't think of it
Cons
Can't think of any really
5,0
Nestlé is one of the number one employers. Easy going but a fast paced environment. Great employees that are always willing to help. There is room for growth.
3,0
The work load was reasonably although sometimes the team leaders with be difficult. It taught me to get to work and do my actual work. I really enjoyed working with my colleagues they were the best.
3,0
My work at Nestle is working as an operator where I start production to dissolve raw material in infant formula processing where my I operate machine in order for the production to take place. What I have learned about my job is that you need to be always vigilant at all times as We are working with sensitive product for infant and its a Critical Control Points and making sure that we produce product that is Quality to our consumers.
Pros
Good remuneration
Cons
Not enough rest days
5,0
A recommended company to work for from entry level to top management.
And a safe place to work at since safety is the first priority.

A place where everyone finds it easy to interact with one another from top management to shop floor
Pros
Free lunches and free gifts of our products
Cons
Flexible working hours
3,0
I learnt most of my HR related experience and I was given an opportunity to trial & error.

My skills were developed and improved within the group.

It was a good company to work for
Pros
13th Cheque
3,0
good, good company good working ethics
safe place to be at in terms of working conditions

people are friendly easy to work with

management are easily accessible

work instruction clear to employees
Pros
Cons
at times yes
4,0
The company takes care of people development but needs to ensure that they compete to retain that talent.

The management and co-workers are tolerant to different cultures
5,0
07:30 am - alignment meeting with production manager in preparation for daily operational review meeting at 09:00 am, where we discus and find root causes for issues encountered the previous day. 08:15am i would start preparing for Engineering daily operations meeting which starts at 10:00 am,this is when i review planned maintenance activities, M&I budget tracking, breakdowns,Time sheets. 11:00 am plant walk through and after lunch i then start to do administration work (TPM activities in our sister plant).

I have learned to take every challenge i come across as an opportunity to do better than i did before. team player, address and treat people with respect and you will receive the same treatment back. handle difficult situations very calmly.

Management: Highly professional, motivational and knowledgeable individuals i have ever worked with.

I enjoy problem solving
Pros
empowering people up to shop floor level