Nestlé
Information from Nestlé:

Nestlé Employee Reviews in Potchefstroom, North West

Potchefstroom, North West6 reviews
4,0
The company has work assessment system through which they identify employees' competency gaps then create a development plan to close competency the gap.
Pros
personal development
5,0
Nestle was a great place to work for , you have a good work and family balance life when working for nestle and you a good growing opportunity and the competition at Nestle is very high and healthy
3,0
High pressure and demanding environment. Report and manage Food safety issues. Train operators, engineering and implement food safety requirements. Ensure that the HACCP requirement are complied with on a daily basis. The hardest part is to constantly follow up with the production team and get a buy in from them with the changes to be implemented. The enjoyable part of the job is when one reaps accountability and responsibility from operators resulting from sowing trust and building confidence of the operators to take pride on the product they produce and pack on a daily basis.
Pros
Good insentives alinged to the factory performance
5,0
working condition was good because i was learning the plant in general eg boiler section,refgeration plant and control room.

About manager we treating as well to give sum opinions.
5,0
This is one of the best companies that I ever worked for. What I love about this company is they care about their employees.safety comes first at their premises.
5,0
A typical day at work will start by checking e-mails at the office then go to the lab to prepare sensory evaluation, then after the evaluation will be spending the day at the microlab or chemistry lab. I learnt to start at the bottom and every challenge has its own experience. I loved the culture and the unity in the workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing retail audits and challenging the market and interacting with consumers. I had a very supportive management who gave me opportunities to learn and grow, also to make mistakes and learn from them.
Pros
freebies
Cons
long meetings
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nestlé?