Nestlé
Information from Nestlé:

Nestlé Employee Reviews in Pretoria, Gauteng

Pretoria, Gauteng7 reviews
5,0
I will be happy because this salary will help me to feed me and my family.. Because there's a scares of jobs in South Africa and this company I trust it
5,0
Started working at Nestle as an Extruder Operator,went overseas to study about the entire Cereal plant then taught the other operators how the plant works then I became a millwright apprentice at Noodle plant now a shift millwright at Creamer plant. All in a nut shell Nestle created the best out of me.
3,0
I have learned alot from that company.it was an amazing working at nestle.if the will be another chance for me to work there.i will take that opportunity without any dought.
Pros
free hamper
2,0
I love my job being a merchandising is a good work experience in my life and the company have lover sales rep we have good relationship in working place i loved my job so March..
Pros
Cons
1 hour
4,0
present overall report on production outputs and machine brake downs, do preventative, scheduled, planned and overall plant maintenance
exposure to new equipment and machinery

supportive

long hours as it was quit a distance

chance to work independently
Pros
free Nestle products
4,0
Worked very well under pressure with the good support of Management and other staff members. Worked very well as an individual and as a team member.
4,0
interacting on a day-to-day basis with colleagues from various departments, mainly production with quality related issues.
there is team work with certain colleagues and assistance but the most difficult bit would be trying to convince people why certain things qulaity related needs to be done and when there is a new procedure or instruction. along with that would be the constant fire-fighting that quality department has to endure. the work itself is quite interesting and enjoyable especially when its a contributor to the many projects being run at the plant.
Pros
people are friendly
Cons
too much work and very little time