Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Fitter

Fitter4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews
5,0
A very good campany to work for as started from being operator to team leader to fitter but again one would love to know and grow in other processes.
4,0
I wish to work again to that company, salary was enough for me and I experienced a lot of things, I enjoyed to work as a fitter and Turner, and also to work nights shift
5,0
great place to work,where every role is important because it all contributes to delivering the product on time.working in a beverages plant has a lot of pressure and that teaches you as an individual(artisan) that time is money so you always have to be pro- active.team work is also very important, transferring knowledge and being able to interact with different kinds of people.safety and health is also important and respect to everyone including your role in the team.
Pros
safety is taken very seriously, and good quality products.
5,0
It is always a good day everyday all day.
During normal production runs, calls for engineering support from the production persons comes like rain, anytime and from any section.

We team stay always ready to attend to to defects, failures and breakdowns.

The objective is to ensure that repairs are done pro-actively in time and in such a manner that eliminates re-occurrence of failures and defects during production runs.

During planned maintenance, attention to detail and a good plan to complete the job is essential to ensure that production machines are readily available at start-up times.

Duties are teamed at and carried out and rechecked to ensure optimal working condition of machines and equipment.
Pros
Incentives, bonuses
Cons
Scheduled time-intervals
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nestlé?