Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Microbiologist

Microbiologist6 reviews
South Africa6 reviews
5,0
Nestle is the best company to work for, they offer competitive salary, they treat their workers with dignity, and they have internal programs for their employees to keep up with the world standards by the inviting experts to teach their employees new methods that will help them to grow in their field, therefore the company grows as well. The management motivates employees frequently. thmanagement cocon
5,0
Lively colleagues who are willing to uplift and train. The management is result driven and is consistent with treatment of employees. The workload differed with relation to customer demands and the most enjoyable part was the people and the culture at NQAC which taught discipline and good professional character.
Pros
Free hampers and prizes for all employees
Cons
Weekend work
5,0
The people are very welcoming and have the patience to educate new employees and make the feel at home, while delivering on company objectives and required as stipulated in the job spec.
5,0
What I enjoyed most was the warmth and the relationship between management and shop floor people. The level of respect and the united focus to achieve desired goals
5,0
i love team work, i am proud to be a part of this organisation.i love the way the organisation is developing its employees and encouraging them to be at their best level.
Pros
Lots of trainings
Cons
weekend work
1,0
from my experience at nestle i've learnt a lot, with everyone being supportive and helpful to me. as for day to day work it was encouraging for me to see us working as a team to achieve our daily work. it was a interesting place for me to remember no matter where i go. i don't remember any hardship that i came across there. i enjoyed every minute i spent with my team.
Pros
having a chat with my colleaques
Cons
high volumes