Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Operator

I was very happy to work at Nestle It's provide personal growth and compitativenes.I was started as a assistance operater later grow through internal training.I was full time operater ,forklift driver and quality assurance assistance.
My work at Nestle is working as an operator where I start production to dissolve raw material in infant formula processing where my I operate machine in order for the production to take place. What I have learned about my job is that you need to be always vigilant at all times as We are working with sensitive product for infant and its a Critical Control Points and making sure that we produce product that is Quality to our consumers.
Pros
Good remuneration
Cons
Not enough rest days
It is a great place to work for, we do get bonuses and when there is a new product we get a sample but the money is not there though we produce a lot.
a challenging job where you get to learn on a daily basis and so much interesting.
Pros
On Birth days only
Cons
Not more than 8hours
funny and enjoyablelearn to be punctual and team playerwell organised management good leardershipbest co-workers i could ask for able to assist each otherhardest part trying buy all means to avoid fault of loss of productenjoyable part when production average increae because of well prevented faults, you feel job well done.
Pros
milk offered based on product
Cons
overtimes