Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Packer

Packer6 reviews
South Africa6 reviews
5,0
This is one of the best companies that I ever worked for. What I love about this company is they care about their employees.safety comes first at their premises.
5,0
I learned the importance of working under strict conditions and the importance of keeping one's time and not arrive late at work. I also learned the supervisory skills and also what is involved in quality checks.
Pros
Buying at factory shop
5,0
Nestlé is a good company to work for, I love to be here in this company forever, but now I need something new that I can work for I need a change this year of 2019.
Pros
One hour
Cons
8 hour
4,0
Working at Nestlé was fun. I enjoyed working in such productive environment where I learned a lot. Getting to know the root of some of the products the factory manufacture.
5,0
The workers' was kind and I was enjoying my work it was very fun and nice to work at nestle production.it was very clean and safe.washing hands every tym
Pros
free coffie and tea
3,0
Productive nice workplace but someone must be extra careful.safety is number one priority.there are three shift morning shift,afternoon shift and night shift.its just normal hours 8 hours per shift and there is also shift allowances.its a nice environment to work in.
Pros
Discount on products
Cons
Shifts