Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Analyst

Everyday brought about different challenges which expanded my problem solving skills. The most important thing I learned was working as part of a team and keeping in mind that cooperating and contributing to a team really benefits the company and therefore creates a fun workplace. Being part of that team felt like being part of a family that supported and helped each other as much as possible which kept the team's morale high. The hardest part about the job was the transition from a school environment to a workplace environment, it did not take that long for me to adapt because of the type of workplace I was in. The team building activities were great because it brought us closer together as a team, and the challenges I faced really prepared me a lot for industry.
The work load was reasonably although sometimes the team leaders with be difficult. It taught me to get to work and do my actual work. I really enjoyed working with my colleagues they were the best.
Daily calibration and verification of equipment, hand overs through NCE and DOE. matchine and equipment maintenance for good functioning. Daily CCP (Precon) checks and verification and PRP and OPRP verifications. Analyses of incoming raw and packaging materials. Trainind of personnel on HACCP, Food Safety and GMP. Adherence to GLP and regular checks of product conformity to specifications. Problem solving using go-see-think-do. Reference analyses coupled with punching results onto Q-Stats for statistical monitoring. I so far have learned the principles of quality and food safety application. Also implementation of HACCP and ISO 9001:2008 Internal Quality Audit practice. good Management style with managers always motivating one to go an extra mile for continuous improvement.
Pros
lifestyle activities
  1. Quality Assurance Analyst