Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Working for nestle Zimbabwe was fun it's an outstanding company, responsible, nestle cares about the customers, nestle does give free give aways to people also does p the WHO CODE romotions but doesn't promote infant formulas it's against
Pros
Cons
no long hours
Fantastic company to work for. Training was ongoing in both sales techniques and technical info on infant nutrtion.Advancement was the priority of all mangement.
I come in the mornings get all the info from my customers for the day that I have to go see. I get in the truck with my driver. I then start with my first customer, firstly I go the customer to say hi. Then I go the the fridge see what is needed and then I will call the customer tell him what he need. Then I do the invoice collect the stock from the truck customers have to check the new stock then I unpack the stock and see that the fridge is need and if it is a cash customer I will collect the money. When I'm finished I do the admin duties write down the time I'm finished at the customer the amount that he purchased and then I go to the next stop. When I am back at the office I will capture the orders for the day on Pastel.
Cons
08h00 to 17h00
  1. Sales Representative