Nestlé
Information from Nestlé:

Nestlé Employee Reviews

South Africa182 reviews
4,0
Nestlé South Africa is a well established company that invests in Production,Quality and skills.Its a company with family oriented and loving workers that are committed.It has well researched standards that prioritize human safety and food safety and quality compliance.Its a company that teaches and rewards good behavior and professionalism.
Pros
Good company and well secured
Cons
Long hours and demanding job.Very busy and dynamic
5,0
This is one of the best companies that I ever worked for. What I love about this company is they care about their employees.safety comes first at their premises.
4,0
fascinating day, always looking forward to work.
Over the short 2 years I have learned to be more self confident ,acquired leadership skills and problem solving.

Everybody is friendly,caring and give attention where needed.

hardest part of the job,is keeping with the excellent performance in nestle proficiency testing.

there are a lot of instruments,and great chemistry to learn daily
Pros
appreciation for a job well done
Cons
retrieving of samples
5,0
Lively colleagues who are willing to uplift and train. The management is result driven and is consistent with treatment of employees. The workload differed with relation to customer demands and the most enjoyable part was the people and the culture at NQAC which taught discipline and good professional character.
Pros
Free hampers and prizes for all employees
Cons
Weekend work
5,0
I learned the importance of working under strict conditions and the importance of keeping one's time and not arrive late at work. I also learned the supervisory skills and also what is involved in quality checks.
Pros
Buying at factory shop
4,0
the working environment was good and fun because I would go to different shop and work with different managers . Each shop had its own way of working and managing their employees.
Pros
vochers
Cons
nornal hours
5,0
great place to work,where every role is important because it all contributes to delivering the product on time.working in a beverages plant has a lot of pressure and that teaches you as an individual(artisan) that time is money so you always have to be pro- active.team work is also very important, transferring knowledge and being able to interact with different kinds of people.safety and health is also important and respect to everyone including your role in the team.
Pros
safety is taken very seriously, and good quality products.
5,0
Nestlé is a good company to work for, I love to be here in this company forever, but now I need something new that I can work for I need a change this year of 2019.
Pros
One hour
Cons
8 hour
5,0
The best years of my career were in this company. Its fun, vibby and has a lot of potential for growth if you are willing to learn and grow.
I would recommend graduates to apply and join Nestle
4,0
Nestle is an Excellent Employer with emphasis on Employment engagement and employee satisfaction. Nestle has a very warm and inviting environment, office layout is not only welcoming but aesthetics and layout is very attractive.
Pros
Flexi-hours
Cons
Salary
4,0
Strong culture of respect and work ethic. Lots of opportunities to learn and improve yourself. Nestlé is a company that values its employees, stakeholders and consumers. Most enjoyable part of my job was having an opportunity positively impact the lives of consumers everyday (whether big or small).
Pros
Bonuses (13th Cheque and Performance Bonus). Employees are generally happy and well taken care of.
Cons
Its very easy to over-work yourself (fast-paced environment).
day at wort was good
learned different types of machinery

management was good

work place all good

hardest part of my job was shutdown time as hours of work was reduced an there was a difference in salary

learning new things everyday was most enjoyable
Pros
na
Cons
na
5,0
The company taught me a lot about working at plant and actually made me realize that i would like to be in the engineering field, it was a great learning experience.

Above that I learned learned the importance of team work and how to effectively serve in a team set up.
Pros
good benefits
5,0
I learnt an incredible amount while working at the company. The manager at the time was incredible with coaching and devloping his people. The hardest part of the job was travelling a lot in extreme hot temperatures without an airconditioner!
2,0
Work is always a responsibility to any employee, surely to any employer too. It should be a good relationship between the two at all times.
One shoud be happy to wake up and rush to work and not to be forced to.

Loving what you do is important for is part of your life then, having good communication with all

Is healthy. Coming smilling and living the same manner improves your production at all times.

Working hard siperiors is not at all productive to any one working, and even selfish co-workers is even harder.

I enjoyed working at nestle standerton from the beginning until it closed down, people and almost every thing was superb to my certisfaction thou one can not have it all at once.
Pros
Good manegement style
Cons
Lack of training
4,0
A good relaxed day, you enjoy what you are doing , get training for all that you do so that you know the product and the machinery to use. you also get compensated or rewarded for doing well.
Pros
Free lunches, Rewards, Events, Sporting activities, Community building s or support
Cons
9 hous a day plus overtime when required
1,0
Being busy and too much work to do
I learn to be patient and to love people

I have time management, I respect time

Welled cleaned place

Working with people and standing the hole day

Treating people well
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short hours
3,0
Well structured company and have a lot of opportunity for growth. Management need to be more available to there employees and to be more understanding.
4,0
Working at Nestlé was fun. I enjoyed working in such productive environment where I learned a lot. Getting to know the root of some of the products the factory manufacture.
4,0
To work at nestle you must always be on time . Clock in and out . They are very strict on safety . You can't always be on your phone . You must be available to work on weekends . You must be very reliable . Team work is very important . Also communication . High hygiene .
Pros
Unpaid lunch
Cons
30 minute lunch break
4,0
having more products to wrap up
Save water and Eat Ice Cream

Good Management staff

Every Culture Loves Ice Cream

When there's no material and customers needs Products

Picnics Day and Woman's Day