Nestlé
Information from Nestlé:

Nestlé Employee Reviews

South Africa182 reviews
4,0
Nestlé South Africa is a well established company that invests in Production,Quality and skills.Its a company with family oriented and loving workers that are committed.It has well researched standards that prioritize human safety and food safety and quality compliance.Its a company that teaches and rewards good behavior and professionalism.
Pros
Good company and well secured
Cons
Long hours and demanding job.Very busy and dynamic
4,0
Working for nestle Zimbabwe was fun it's an outstanding company, responsible, nestle cares about the customers, nestle does give free give aways to people also does p the WHO CODE romotions but doesn't promote infant formulas it's against
Pros
Cons
no long hours
4,0
The job is enticing and very challenging .and the culture is strong with different divesities but same objective.The only challenge and a lack is practical development of employees.The training and support structure is always on par as far as the personal development is concerned but oppotunities are scarce I would like to pursue my career without any limitations so that I can add value more effectively .Managing and leading is my passion .
Pros
more training interventions
Cons
no oppotunities to explore
5,0
It was an awesome experience and I enjoyed the challenges that was faced daily, I learnt a lot about the different aspects of the job. I got to broaden my knowledge.
5,0
Busy, crazy but fun ,always challenging.... but was limited in the work place. workplace friendly environment...the most enjoyable part of my job is "collections" .
Pros
team building
Cons
n/a
5,0
My typical day at work , was being out in the Trade working with my reps , coaching , developing and ensuring our customer needs were met along with ensuring we were always well represented on shelf. I always went the extra mile to ensure my team understood where they were sales wise at the end of every day so they could plan for next day. I had a great relationship with both my team and my customers. I have been in the FMCG trade for 11 years , it was in my blood , I am still very passionate about it , I loved every day of it.
Pros
company car, flexibility, being able to achieve our goals each day
Cons
some days were longer than others but this comes with the territory
3,0
I have learned alot from that company.it was an amazing working at nestle.if the will be another chance for me to work there.i will take that opportunity without any dought.
Pros
free hamper
5,0
Peaple in the work were good towards each other. Team work was the most beautiful thing. I was to willing to learn from others as they as well learnd from me.
Pros
Well sometimes they gave all the employees free noodles
Cons
Long hours was not so difficult because we were one and we all tolarates each other
4,0
International company with great opportunities and diversity . When you perform well in your current job you open doors for your future, senior management notices and you get head hunted for better opportunities. Your ideas matters no matter how small or big they are.
Pros
Team building exercises every January
Cons
too much pressure
3,0
Good place to work at ,challenging ,great way to learn ,good initiatives in place . A bit difficult to develop personally after certain phases . Overall a good company with clear vision and goals but lack of execution in some departments.
Pros
Incentives, bonuses
Cons
Short staff
5,0
Fantastic company to work for. Training was ongoing in both sales techniques and technical info on infant nutrtion.Advancement was the priority of all mangement.
3,0
keeping busy gives one a piece of mind, thus becomes easier to get through the day, learned that you should always humble yourself in a workplace, keeps you focused on what you do and you do in with peace
Pros
free cofee anytime
2,0
I love my job being a merchandising is a good work experience in my life and the company have lover sales rep we have good relationship in working place i loved my job so March..
Pros
Cons
1 hour
5,0
A recommended company to work for from entry level to top management.
And a safe place to work at since safety is the first priority.

A place where everyone finds it easy to interact with one another from top management to shop floor
Pros
Free lunches and free gifts of our products
Cons
Flexible working hours
5,0
Working there was good as I enjoyed promoting , training talking to different healthcare groups, company offers different product presentation and detailing courses to empower me with knowledge , took care of the staff at all times .
Pros
Flexible working hours, petrol card, company car . Free meals when away from home
Cons
Flexible hours, lot of traveling
3,0
I learnt most of my HR related experience and I was given an opportunity to trial & error.

My skills were developed and improved within the group.

It was a good company to work for
Pros
13th Cheque
3,0
I love working for Nestle but because I am not a permanent employee and I do not know what the future holds, I am looking for something outside which id permanent
3,0
Productive nice workplace but someone must be extra careful.safety is number one priority.there are three shift morning shift,afternoon shift and night shift.its just normal hours 8 hours per shift and there is also shift allowances.its a nice environment to work in.
Pros
Discount on products
Cons
Shifts
3,0
I worked at Nestlé for about four months and it was fun and the management was great they took care of us and I nave learned so much and I have gained experience
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
We worked normal hours seven to seven
3,0
Opportunity exist to further develop and improve yourself within the company. Management mostly knowledgeable and open to criticism.

Work was what you made of it, it depended on how one wanted it to be. I enjoyed being taught how to make different products that the factory made.

I was employed as an assistant coffee operator and then a forklift driver.
Pros
Overtime, Training, Medical aid and bursaries for family members
Cons
Well being of different employees regarding occupational diseases
4,0
When I started this instrument course training my way of thinking changed and learned that if I combine things what would be an output of a robot as we are working with it.
Pros
Free lunch is only there if you worked long hours.
Cons
We are being requested if there would be a more work to do to work long hours.