Netsurit

Netsurit Employee Reviews

South Africa9 reviews
4,0
Accountability in all areas of your role is expected at the highest levels. Team collaboration is important and all departments work together for a common goal. Personal development is encouraged on all levels and supported as part of the culture.
4,0
If I was given an opportunity to work in the Cape Town office again I would do so in a heart beat. The culture, support and staff are those that make you feel like you are part of a family
3,0
Working on accounts payable. I learned how to process invoices for payments and general accounting functions. Managers were awesome, they were willing and ready to help.
Coworkers were efficient.

Hardest part was closing of for month end

Team building activities were the most enjoyable
Pros
Free gym, subsidised healthy lunch
Cons
short breaks
4,0
Typical day at work? not really but I could multi-task and make my work enjoyable.
I learned that team work and hard work are keys to succeed and manage the work.

Management have an open door policy and are easy approachable

hardest part of the job to reduce bad debts.

To be able to dream and do something about your dreams
4,0
Working for Netsurit has been a good thing for me in my life and will always use the values that was learnt.

For one, they introduced a Program call Dreams :

It is where you make note of your goals that you want to have for the year and review at the end to see what you have received and have to work on.

Nothing big but work small and make it your duty to get it.

Being educated at Netsurit is awesome too, we have Workshops for the Technicals guys and in your team you at least need to host a workshop once or twice.We get sent on Training, making our work more easy and more to support our valued clients.

Our clients are from different backgrounds and technology, making them happy is the best thing we value and great support structure.

There are many things I could say but if you visit www.netsurit.com and read up, you will see we are the coolest in town.

3,0
Netsurit provided a very strong foundation for my experience in the IT field. I am grateful for the time I've spent at the company and would recommend their employ to others.
Pros
Great experience, hard work, good culture
Cons
Low stability, long travel times, entry level salary, work not aligned with career goals
4,0
This company is believes in peoples dreams and help work towards those dreams, their motto supporting the dreams of the doers. the only down fall is that as an onsite consultant we hardly share those same belief.
I do feel strongly about chasing my dreams, and i will continue doing so as Netsurit has taught me
Pros
Constant learning from administring network implementations to assisting end user support
Cons
Constant hours as weekends are included
4,0
Did normal user support along side with server and network support. Also did some projects with them for numerous amount of clients like Endemol, Philip Morris International, MIS Engineering. I learned how to handle massive amounts of workloads and the stress that goes with it. My co-workers were very supportive in any situation, personal or work related. Sometimes had to leave the client to go to head office which sometimes caused some problems with the client. Had a lot of teambuilding events which allowed us to spend time to get to know our colleagues.
Pros
Got to work with a lot of great people and companies
2,0
The people there are very interesting, we don't work on weekends. The management deceives us a lot but that is high management, the low management try by all means to help you and teach you as much as they can. I did monitoring for more than a year and I was told it would only take 6-7 months. That's what I mean when I say they deceive us. The hardest part of the job I would say its the volume/amount of work given and you find we lack in resources. The enjoyable part is when we go out for team buildings, you get to see true colors of people. I would say my co-workers are the reason why I'm still working even though most of them have left. You get to learn so much from each other. Anything I know now I can confidently say I learnt from them.
Pros
Team building outings, monthly incentives and the atmosphere
Cons
No salary increases, no bonuses and no study leave
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Netsurit?