Network Recruitment

Network Recruitment Employee Reviews

South Africa8 reviews
2,0
Target driven, commission based. Cold calling. Sales and Marketing role. Get job specs. Conduct interviews, screening. Do client visits. Do MIE checks of the candidate.
5,0
I’m dedicated and passionate about customer service. I take initiative and I enjoy a results driven environment with rewarding outcomes. I have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Rewarding

Strict deadlines

Closely monitored

Good exposure
1,0
Stress upon stress heaped on you trying to achieve very high targets in a severely depressed market.
Not much to show for extremely hard work.

If you do not like to be micromanaged, then this company is not for you.
1,0
The company's philosophy is to have your Team Leader spend the entire day 'helping'' you and your team members achieve the targets, which is REALLY not necessary. It is really not a hard job. But what you do feel is demotivated and miserable at the constant interference in your work. And you will quickly learn to hate recruitment as all the fun of it is sucked out of it by the company business model. And your colleagues will be secretly desperate to leave, however you are all stuck there because no one is hiring. And the promise of money that they lure you in with never materializes and you are lucky if you even make any commission at all.
Pros
If you are a recruitment robot, you will succeed.
Cons
Stressful, treated like a child, constant interference with your work, hard to make decent commission
5,0
only work life balance that become difficult

Sad to leave, was happy and did well, but needed to take care of myself and accepted a more senior role
Pros
commission
Cons
work life balance
driven by statistics
My branch manager was great, she taught me how to recruit

Very robotic and did not allow individuals to work their own desks

hardest part was setting up fake interviews

meeting new candidates and really investing in their journeys was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
incentive
4,0
Network Finance provides you with an opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of people whilst driving target and activity. Hard work is rewarded at Network Finance.