New Era Agency

New Era Agency Employee Reviews

Overall Rating is 5 for the company

Its been amazing working with new Era and its been a great experience. New Era is company that you can work with and grow with in the company and gain lots of skills.

Run by greedy people

At first everything seems great until they have exhausted your network and contacts for sales then you are not good enough and they look to replace you. Before making you leave or firing you which is common, they will go from treating you nice to treating you badly. Very unprofessional very mickey mouse type of business. They basically buy the director of their main client gifts in order to keep the contract going...

Pros

Flexi work schedule

Cons

Often threatened with your job

I needed a living salary and this agent was there

They worked well with people their code of conduct was good as well. We all understood why we were there at first place and training was provided. We earned within our working hours we also had stock counting with our managers, our working hours were depending on what is the target of the day. We sometimes receive the stock or dispech

It was a good experience

All communication was via the phone on WhatsApp. The gigs paid well, but the communication was not always the best. Employment is not guaranteed to be continuous, which was a con.

A productive and relaxed work environment

A typical day at work would start by setting up the retail kiosk and ensuring that it was presentable for clients to approach and enquire about the products on offer or come for technical support should they have any issues they needed addressing. The most learning was done during training sessions on how to handle and deal with a number of issues and also being provided with sales skills. Management was really hands on and knew how to communicate effectively. The workplace culture was relaxed and the most enjoyable part of working has to have been being able to chat and enjoy being around and learning who your colleagues were and what they were about. The hardest part of the job had to have been convincing a new client, who was reluctant to purchase the products we had on sale. The one thing that was not nice about working for New Era was working on a 3 month contract basis and not knowing whether or not it would be renewed.

Great work culture

Working at New Era, I was able to learn a lot more about human interactions as it was a direct sales job, all the while exercising my event planning and reporting skills. The open environment made it easy to learn.

Average

The Hours Per Fay Was Long And As For Lunch You Had To Buy Yourself. Tea And Lunch Was Given On A Daily Basis As Expected. You Have Free Transport From Work Which Was Nice And Expected As Well Considering The Hours Worked per Day. You Would Start Work Roughly At 8/9 And Sometimes At 11 And End The Day At 22h30 When Store We Work At Closes. The Workload Wasnt Much You Could Handle It But The Hours Worked And The Outcome At The End Of The Day Was Not Quite Agreeing To What Was Expected From Us. But I Truely Am Greatful For The Opportunity That Was Given To ME And I Made The Best Of It.

Pros

Free Transport.Work Experience

Cons

Long Hours, No Free Lunches

Fun Workplace

It’s a different “Promo” company because they really make sure u know the brand you will be working with, in fact we are trained not to be promoters we are trained to be brand aurgumenters

Its a well wrkng place to work at

Working both night n day its good being at Wrk Its help me a lot n its safe me from many bad influence such s drugs n stealing working keeps me happy always I'm hard working guy

Pros

Free lounches

Productive fun workplace

Traveling and working at fun campaigns. Promoting new products and events allowed us to improve our communication skills

Pros

Petrol allowance

Was ok.

New Era was unorganised at times. There was a time when they didnt confirm if there was going to be work or not ,all to find out that there was work but I couldn't make it because they didn't confirm.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Walking in the heat for long time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Era Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• New Era Agency