Ngululu Bulk Carriers (Pty) Ltd

Ngululu Bulk Carriers (Pty) Ltd Employee Reviews

Good company with good management

If the company was not liquidated at the moment I'm very much sure that I will be still working there even it was far away from home.i enjoyed working there.

Driver

It's a great place to work at and has great culture Pays very well and it enforce work-life balance There is more overtime work It has great work conditions

I joined this company in 2014 and it was the best company i worked the job are competetive and your must drive carefully following the road traffic ac

Ngululu bulk carriers it was well managed and their job was enjoying. Their controls were politely communicating with drivers.the job was too competitive. Drivers does not relax. Drivers did not expect from control to do the job the do as they did every day.

Good company poor Holding company.

Difficult circumstances as the funding to run the business effectively dried up with no diesel, spares and tyres not available as Shareholders depleted the funds generated .Made it impossible to achieve customer demands. Keep a fleet of 347 vehicles without support going is impossible. Used at times my own resources for small spares to keep fleet going. Board members knowledge of transport industry poor and ignorant. Daily have to fixed vehicles and trailers with little resources and see them on the road was enjoyable but hard. No company can succeed without good support and sound financial systems. The workplace culture was poor due to staff employed by previous management had no or little experience without proper training systems in place.

Pros

Exciting customer base with loads of work available.

very challenging and enjoyable

i started working at NBC from 1 August till 4 February 2019, i had a great time they thought me different destinations within south Africa. i have gained knowledge, and experience within the industry.

Good

My experience with the company was good and I learned a lot from the start of my job and I worked well with the whole team to ensure that we do our job according to the company's expectations.

Is a very good experience and nice place to be in.

Being at Ngululu is very challenging because we work with all different kind of purple, some we learn good character and academically i learn a lot from my Superior, and the work at ngululu is a lot but i still manage to complete during the day and face the other responsibility the following day.

Pros

we go out will our boss, just to build his team

Cons

If there is a lot of work to be done we then authorized to work overtime.

Tracking and data capturing

It is a good company,I learned a lot from the company,it have a good team working spirit.Hard working during week days because we must monitor all movement of every single of all trucks.when loads are more is where we the business comes good interesting.The management was so corperative.

Pros

1 hour

Cons

6:00 to 18:00

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ngululu Bulk Carriers (Pty) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3