NHA

NHA Employee Reviews

great culture and support

great environment with staff and students. Good culture and support from supervisors. Helps students in the community. Would recommend to others for work

Positive Culture

I have always been well supported by leadership and I hold my coworkers in high regard. I’ve worked here for 2 years and really like it. Many core members of the staff put in the work to make it a positive environment and work as a team, and it makes all the difference.

Pros

Coworkers

A productive and well informed about the past job

I had experienced when I was in NHA, we had fun. I felt comfortable when 8m with them because I felt that we were like a famoly. That help each other.

Pros

We built a great team....like a famoly

Cons

8 hrs a day

Average

Average... no scope to be promoted... salary will be the same for ever... only thing is job responsibility is relaxed... but also depends on manager ...

Pros

Benifit

Cons

No increase in salary

Understanding leadership.

I enjoy working in a new position with people that care. I notice that some people are here for life while others use it as a stepping stone. You can move up by knowing the right people.

Paraprofessional/Recess Aid

● Pay & benefitsHealth insuranceDental insurance● OverallI have enjoyed working with the friendly staff.They have a good work environment.It is a very rewarding experience working with young students.You have the summers off.

Job as acting resident engineer / quantity surveyor

During the job, i learn a lot technical approach to a dispute and management skills. M-8 section-IV which was sub divided into packages, i worked for three out of five.

Excellent experience

Great work environment. Working with patients is very satisfactory.

Good experience

Gaining great and insightful experience about the medical professions however I would not say this is a rest of my life type of job. Great for resume building though!

I loved to work for NHA

I would like to thank the company because they noticed my quality of work right away and I end up with an outstanding position in less than two months..

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NHA?

Great company to work for!

Awesome building relationships with students and parents. Love working for NHA. Schools are well kept and up to date with curriculum, supplies, and technology.

Overall great place to work

Very nice staff Very nice management The children are brilliant Just overall a great place Management works with you meetings were held weekly for

Nha

NHA has great benefits and opportunities for professional to collaborate and grow in the profession. The staff has been very helpful and make the days count each day.

Great for experience

This job is a great way to get experience while learning skills that will help you advance. It is non-profit, so raises are rare. Environment can get overwhelmed and stressful at times, but is a great foot in the door to advance to a bigger company.

slow pace

: Perform with other crew members to inspect worksite to determine scope of work. Assures sufficient supplies and materials are on hand to complete project. Work as a team and assist each other with putting up frames, sheetrock, windows, doors and roofing shingles. Install toilet, sinks and other appliances in the house. Paint if necessary. Attend meetings.

Pros

traveled

Cons

no helathcare

Good

Overall the job was ok learned a lot .. the tenants was understanding and didn’t make big deals out of situations... I wouldn’t mind working with them again

That was good place.

That was a good place where i learned how can i improve myself. there was very friendly staff. My seniors was also so good. we always respect to each other.

Pros

We had free coffee

Cons

We had one our free time for lunch.

Busy and Serious people

Good place to work but the people whom your working with is hard to read and your superiors are serious people. Some people are friendly but most are serious person.

Pros

Free snack

Cons

Always Busy

Stressful job make me want to learn more

In HNA, 5 days working in company, 2 days stand by at home. cellphone never off all time. Because I have no idea when my boss will call me, I am not alone. most stuff keep in this situation, even in annual leave. But the benift is good enough. there are some dormitories for employee which we don't need to pay. the snacks, memnber cards of gyms. basketball and football games every year. the best thing is we can take a HNA fligtht in lower cost , only pay 10%-20% of the cost as usual.

Collaborative, engaged staff - always learning and enjoying the day.

My days were busy, but not frantic. I had more to do than hours to do it in, but there was never any pressure - management realized the situation was going as well as it could. Transparent management of peers, no levels of worth.

Pros

Collaborative, engaged staff - always learning and enjoying the day.

Cons

None, except being laid off due to financial issues.

Professionele organisatie met veel ruimte voor ontwikkeling

Zeer dynamisch bedrijf met interessante mogelijkheden tot ontwikkeling en optimalisatie van vaardigheden.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NHA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NHA