Nimble Group
Nimble Group Employee Review

Good place to work at

5,0
27 January 2020
Its also a good company to work at just that they don't have benefits but its a working friendly environment and they have best working hours and they do accommodated student's
5,0Work/Life Balance
2,0
26 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) - Salt River, Western Cape
no benefits get paid next to nothing. management is good hardworking people. Nimble is good for experience and learning the world of call centers in the finance and debt collecting sector.
2,0
20 February 2018
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Salt River, Western Cape
Company: Nimble Group Position Description: Customer Service Advisor 21 July 2017 – January 2018 I was part of the customer service department which was responsible for retaining customers who have defaulted on their debt (accounts) & securing payment arrangements from 'new customers' calling in to the inbound line. ACHIEVMENTS: I surpassed my monthly target & therefore was a Green agent. (which is the second to highest level achievable)
5,0
8 April 2021
Tracing Agent (Former Employee) - City - South Africa
People and managent respectable and very understanable when you going through difficulty in your personal lifes..They help and counsel in every area of your life. I would not mind going back hours nice and appreciate what they have done for me.
Pros
Team lunches
Cons