Nimble Group
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Nimble Group Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

There is growth within the company if you are willing to apply yourself. Like any other company there will be favoritism and negative people however it all depends on you as a person and hoe your mindset are.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
There is no contingency plan example - provident fund or mention fund
Make it sure that you pay respect to the company at all times and you well mannered.It's a great place to start on if you a student as it helps with building you up and preparing you for the future employment you might get perhaps after your graduation.
Pros
Nice hours
Cons
Override
Be Always focus, target driven, good listener and good on multi tasking, work on different screes at the same time. Be passionate, easy to adapt, good advisor.
Pros
Incentive for those who made target
Cons
It was great to work at nimble group the environment is very diverse and a lot of opportunities to grow with in the call centre.the incentives where good.
Good place for job entry seekers, Best suitable for students as it have flexible hours. Good place for building your foundations but not a career. No growth
Your happiness will depend on your position and dedication. Staff who work hard and who have rare skill sets are valued and looked after. It is up to you to make sure you fit into that box.
Well there was alot of pressure and not enough work to sustain the productivity. Very high expectations with the bare minimum. But the help was always there to insure improvement
I was thought how to listen attentively and respond accordingly. How to oppose questions to each customer and respond in the correct manner required. How to pay attention to finer detail and understanding the customer in a way that we both could come to a agreement.
Great place to work at...fantastic hours 7.30am till 15.45pm Monday to Friday every second Saturday 8am till 1.30pm no shifts...salary depends on your experience...awesome target to reach only problem is target salary not so good...management is on a average scale but team work is awesome.
Working at nimble is a great experience, and for one to improve their existing skills. It is a safe working environment and people from different cultures respect each other . It’s just a peaceful environment
Pros
Incentive, to motivate agents
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nimble Group?
It is productive and fun workplace, which consist of vibrant young employees. A condusive yet safe workplace environment. Supportive management that helps employees develop introduce then to new opportunities.
Pros
Time to time weekly incentives
Cons
Lot of pressure
Debt collection and customer service department also have trace and legal department need to be focus all times being hard worker and go getter reach target every month
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Reasonable hours
Working as a debt collector its never easy but working at nimble group make it simpler because of how they operate their business you always given a chance to prove yourself as a debt collector
Pros
30minutes lunch
No cellphones allowed..No freedom of expression..Minimum wage..actually below minimum..Supervisors are bullying new employees..I was very difficult for me.
Knocking in at 8am, you get your 30min tea time and 30min lunch. Normally around 10am on friday you go for a fun session break where people are awarded for their weekly achievements. I learned the importance of paying your debts. Management was always there and willing to assist where you are lacking to help you grow in the business. workplace was beautiful with bright colours that I believe helped with the environment as if was fun. The hardest part was customers to pay the debts, trying to convice them but educating them a few things about debts was the most fun.
Pros
fun playful place and affordable lunch
Cons
Putting in extra hours to reach your tagert
Ridiculous targets.. Poor and unqualified supervisors.. They do basically nothing.. I would not recommend this company to even start your working career.. It's a step backwards.
Pros
Cons
Ridiculous targets
Typical day @ work between 07.30 - 15.45 & two Saturdays a month would be a challenge of collecting books that are more than 15 years old.. I've learned to be target & self- driven & to be able to work well under immense pressure Management is not consistent nor do they communicate amongst themselves regarding company policies. Working environment is vibrant & alive. Hardest part is convincing the debtor to pay an account that is 15 years old.
Pros
Cons
no internal growth
The general environment is very exciting. There is always something happening. If you wish to gain experience, this is the place to be. Nimble is a young company which is growing at a fast pace.
Pros
happy environment, Doctor benefit
Cons
Salary is not what you expect
Working with difficult people through out the day, must be assertive, professional and stern. Management not so motivational and supporting. Never knew where you stand.
Pros
free lunches, gifts depending on performance
I wouldn't refer anyone to work at nimble group.I'm sorry.1st of all ther demands they want is like more. That what u get paid to do.nog that I'm complaining but if my employer is gonna keep me happy I'm gonna keep him happy as well.pay me nice and I'll make you more richer
Pros
short hours.no shifts
Cons
have to fight for a decent increase which u won't get
Daily challenges within the work environment, daily, monthly and yearly incentives. High target driven environment. Targets driven hourly.
  1. Cape Town, Western Cape