Nimble Group
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Nimble Group Employee Reviews in Sandton, Gauteng

It is good because you gain experience.. Learning more new things..Be able to work under pressure..Meting new people.. Be able to work as team and alone..Managing to to handle any kind of a problem from difficult clients.
Pros
Making living from what you earn
Cons
Not getting what you were expecting
I learned so many things. they treat people equal. No racism. The environment is cool. There are lots of incentives drives. The only problem is more opportunities are in Cape Town.
Pros
Incentives drives
Cons
Normal working hours.
Nimble it's a professional company which is more educable, because u learn new things every day.it was very nice to work there as a collector because of its culture.
The staff is friendly and easy to work with,there's no pressure you work at your own pace as long as you get your job done there's competition and team players amongst the team members.
it has busy days and slow days and i have learned too many troubleshooting steps, the management was not too much involved in our work, i like the calture at Nimble group its a family, the hardest part of the Job was when you have to do out of scope work. i enjoyed interacting with employees, i can go back anytime.
in-depth debt collection I enjoy investigating clients to establish their assets and affordability the hardest part of this job is convincing debtor's to pay according to the criteria set
Pros
Not working weekends and Holidays
Cons
Long Hours
Wants people to be energetice and ambitious at all times, which has taught me to be focused. I'm delighted to have been part of their company and would recommend other people to apply there.
Customer is always at heart of the business, therefore as we've been coal face of the business is has been imperative this culture is carried out, of which we strongly upheld also two way established policies and cross -cultural policies that accommodate both the employer and employee.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
It is a a good environment but management treat agents like nobodies their protocol works only if the want it to work.. Iyo their books are dead and yet they increase target.. The only way to reach your target is only if u get a settlement or just forget.. Management especially supervisors are lazy to assist agents. They love threatening people.
Pros
Team lunches
Cons
Incentives are a slap in ur face
Nimble group is indeed a great company with growth opportunity and a great place for experience. Nimble group has diverse culture and working with teams opens ones mind.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Its a very friendly environment .Its a relaxing place. There's wonderful people.we always have competitions and have lots of fun days at work.We have agent of the month awards which really inspires us to work hard.Team work is the best at the moment because we have a group competitions .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Saturday work
Never worked for such a bulling company in my life the demands are ridiculous and the salary is a joke ....they never appreciate the effort we put in
On a day to day basis, the work environment is a buzz of telephone calls, agreeing on payment terms and query management or resolve. The company employs mainly youngsters. The hardest part of the job is to engage with a client and be able to absorb everything they say to you...especially when they are not pleased with your call (reminding them of debt owed). One still needs to be sympathetic, show empathy and understanding but try to drive the conversation, in a respectful and humble approach to a point where the client will eventually honour their debt commitments. The most enjoyable is talking with different clients of a daily basis and that strengthens ones customer service as well as resilience.
Pros
Young vibey spirit
Cons
Long hours at times
Well run Company. Was well motivated. Looked forward in walking into the Call Centre on a daily Basis to manage the Staff. Friendly enviroment.
hard working staff and good motivational games we normaly do on friday,everthing is open to be discussed with management. active staff organise our own activities,daily incentives makes staff to work more harder to achieve target given,
Pros
Team target
Cons
saturdays
its good company to work for but it would be more better if there was room for growth and there was added benefits and reviewed salaries every year.
Cons
Dailly incentives made everybody to work hard and always be on time to start the day,competition in different books made staff work overtime at any given time.And to be given access to have all the tools to do trace on my own,hardest part is when I did not reach target percentage to my expectation due to late payment up dates,
Pros
Month end meeting to get awards
Cons
Sartuday's are very long.
Hard working employee with a target driven attitude and vast experience in foreign currencies abroad
Pros
free lunches and team buildings
Cons
Working on Saturdays