Nimble Group
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Nimble Group Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Well there was alot of pressure and not enough work to sustain the productivity. Very high expectations with the bare minimum. But the help was always there to insure improvement
Make it sure that you pay respect to the company at all times and you well mannered.It's a great place to start on if you a student as it helps with building you up and preparing you for the future employment you might get perhaps after your graduation.
Pros
Nice hours
Cons
Override
The staff is friendly and easy to work with,there's no pressure you work at your own pace as long as you get your job done there's competition and team players amongst the team members.
It was great to work at nimble group the environment is very diverse and a lot of opportunities to grow with in the call centre.the incentives where good.
Nimble is a fun place to work under. We had industrial sport game twice in a month. Had Social Organizing committee. Job quality was to the highest standard, they value quality in their work. On thing that was not fun was the remuneration was not satisfying. I was one of the top performers in the group.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
No Benefits(no Provident funds)
Nimble group is indeed a great company with growth opportunity and a great place for experience. Nimble group has diverse culture and working with teams opens ones mind.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Good working invornment and lots of growth .good working team and management.nimble consist of double shifts ,the morning shift and night shift .works to Saturdays in month's. Like to contribute to charities
Pros
free sweets
Cons
over time
Never worked for such a bulling company in my life the demands are ridiculous and the salary is a joke ....they never appreciate the effort we put in
I worked at nimble group without experience in collection I've gained more experience in this company that I will use in future.......they thought me more abt collection and customer service
Pros
Free snaks
Cons
Normal hours