Nimble Group
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Nimble Group Employee Reviews for Debt Collector

Although it's a very competitive environment, management is great, supportive and always willing to assist with meeting staff halfway to reach common ground. It's a new branch that's established in Durban and I feel like the welcoming of the new staff was not reall WOW as expected.
Cons
Late shift for 1 week in the month 10am - 7pm
Be Always focus, target driven, good listener and good on multi tasking, work on different screes at the same time. Be passionate, easy to adapt, good advisor.
Pros
Incentive for those who made target
Cons
I learned so many things. they treat people equal. No racism. The environment is cool. There are lots of incentives drives. The only problem is more opportunities are in Cape Town.
Pros
Incentives drives
Cons
Normal working hours.
Nimble it's a professional company which is more educable, because u learn new things every day.it was very nice to work there as a collector because of its culture.
Good place for job entry seekers, Best suitable for students as it have flexible hours. Good place for building your foundations but not a career. No growth
Productive and fun working place, ues basic wasn't much but with the incentive you make up for that so its a great place for target driven individual as well as the working hours.
Typical day to day is making outbound calls to debtors to negatiate outstanding debts using companies call script and not forgeting company policies. Meeting daily targets set for you. Cool environment to work in not too strict. Learned to be flexible because you can change teams or books anytime. Hardest part is not getting nice salary increase when its your review.
I was thought how to listen attentively and respond accordingly. How to oppose questions to each customer and respond in the correct manner required. How to pay attention to finer detail and understanding the customer in a way that we both could come to a agreement.
Great place to work at...fantastic hours 7.30am till 15.45pm Monday to Friday every second Saturday 8am till 1.30pm no shifts...salary depends on your experience...awesome target to reach only problem is target salary not so good...management is on a average scale but team work is awesome.
Working at nimble group was a good experience for me as i always looked forward to going to work on a daily basis, it was a very busy and vibrant enviroment to work in never a dull moment with collegues.I also learned that teamwork helps you achieve your goals by helping each other everyone moves forward. The managers was always willing to help you out when dealing with queries in order for us to ensure that the customers are happy.The company always celebrates religious and cultural holidays which gave us as the employees an opportunity to dress the part they always rewarded us with prizeses when certain targets was reached the also had daily incentive. The hardest part of the job was when it neared month end and we had to push for targets ,also when dealing with irate customers and not being able to come to an understanding.
Jobs at Nimble Group
Debt Collector positions
See more jobs
I learnt a lot since i started with no experience in the field. Very challenging. The managers are very good in equipping and theres a variety task to learn.
Wants people to be energetice and ambitious at all times, which has taught me to be focused. I'm delighted to have been part of their company and would recommend other people to apply there.
Working at nimble is a great experience, and for one to improve their existing skills. It is a safe working environment and people from different cultures respect each other . It’s just a peaceful environment
Pros
Incentive, to motivate agents
Cons
It is a a good environment but management treat agents like nobodies their protocol works only if the want it to work.. Iyo their books are dead and yet they increase target.. The only way to reach your target is only if u get a settlement or just forget.. Management especially supervisors are lazy to assist agents. They love threatening people.
Pros
Team lunches
Cons
Incentives are a slap in ur face
The atmosphere at Nimble group is exceptionally vibrant it is a nice atmosphere to work in , The hardest part of the job is convincing debtors to pay there old debt , They could do with a salary increase.
Its a very friendly environment .Its a relaxing place. There's wonderful people.we always have competitions and have lots of fun days at work.We have agent of the month awards which really inspires us to work hard.Team work is the best at the moment because we have a group competitions .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Saturday work
Knocking in at 8am, you get your 30min tea time and 30min lunch. Normally around 10am on friday you go for a fun session break where people are awarded for their weekly achievements. I learned the importance of paying your debts. Management was always there and willing to assist where you are lacking to help you grow in the business. workplace was beautiful with bright colours that I believe helped with the environment as if was fun. The hardest part was customers to pay the debts, trying to convice them but educating them a few things about debts was the most fun.
Pros
fun playful place and affordable lunch
Cons
Putting in extra hours to reach your tagert
environment is moderate, discipline is maintained. salary structure is not pleasing at all, especially in annual increments and incentives. management is good and professionalism is promoted always.
Pros
day off's
Cons
making in and out going calls by taking ownership of calls making,confirming ,requesting alternative contactable details of the customers taking disputes call to the relevant department .
Pros
incentives
Cons
short breaks
Typical day @ work between 07.30 - 15.45 & two Saturdays a month would be a challenge of collecting books that are more than 15 years old.. I've learned to be target & self- driven & to be able to work well under immense pressure Management is not consistent nor do they communicate amongst themselves regarding company policies. Working environment is vibrant & alive. Hardest part is convincing the debtor to pay an account that is 15 years old.
Pros
Cons
no internal growth
Working with difficult people through out the day, must be assertive, professional and stern. Management not so motivational and supporting. Never knew where you stand.
Pros
free lunches, gifts depending on performance