Nimble Group

South Africa24 reviews

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
2,5Pay & Benefits

Very good place to gain experience

Typical day to day is making outbound calls to debtors to negatiate outstanding debts using companies call script and not forgeting company policies. Meeting daily targets set for you. Cool environment to work in not too strict. Learned to be flexible because you can change teams or books anytime. Hardest part is not getting nice salary increase when its your review.

Nimble employee

Great place to work at...fantastic hours 7.30am till 15.45pm Monday to Friday every second Saturday 8am till 1.30pm no shifts...salary depends on your experience...awesome target to reach only problem is target salary not so good...management is on a average scale but team work is awesome.

Vibrant

The atmosphere at Nimble group is exceptionally vibrant it is a nice atmosphere to work in , The hardest part of the job is convincing debtors to pay there old debt , They could do with a salary increase.

employee's opinion not adhered to.

environment is moderate, discipline is maintained. salary structure is not pleasing at all, especially in annual increments and incentives. management is good and professionalism is promoted always.

Pros

day off's

Cons

Having the prizes and incentives tht they gv us month when you make target

I am the good collector,and I work hard so that I could get my target by negotiating. By selling debit orders and settlement .If a client don't want to settle must pay via debit order . As for me, to be in nimble it was a great time and nw since I have 4 years exp.. With them I think its time for change, as it was a good opportunity for me since I ddnt have call center expirience before I have grab their leanership that they were having that year I ddn't know that was my life

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

7:30 -15:45

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nimble Group?