Nimble Group
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Nimble Group Pay & Benefits reviews

Typical day to day is making outbound calls to debtors to negatiate outstanding debts using companies call script and not forgeting company policies. Meeting daily targets set for you. Cool environment to work in not too strict. Learned to be flexible because you can change teams or books anytime. Hardest part is not getting nice salary increase when its your review.
Be Always focus, target driven, good listener and good on multi tasking, work on different screes at the same time. Be passionate, easy to adapt, good advisor.
Pros
Incentive for those who made target
Cons
Its also a good company to work at just that they don't have benefits but its a working friendly environment and they have best working hours and they do accommodated student's
no benefits get paid next to nothing. management is good hardworking people. Nimble is good for experience and learning the world of call centers in the finance and debt collecting sector.
Well there was alot of pressure and not enough work to sustain the productivity. Very high expectations with the bare minimum. But the help was always there to insure improvement
Great place to work at...fantastic hours 7.30am till 15.45pm Monday to Friday every second Saturday 8am till 1.30pm no shifts...salary depends on your experience...awesome target to reach only problem is target salary not so good...management is on a average scale but team work is awesome.
Debt collection and customer service department also have trace and legal department need to be focus all times being hard worker and go getter reach target every month
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Reasonable hours
Nimble is a fun place to work under. We had industrial sport game twice in a month. Had Social Organizing committee. Job quality was to the highest standard, they value quality in their work. On thing that was not fun was the remuneration was not satisfying. I was one of the top performers in the group.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
No Benefits(no Provident funds)
No cellphones allowed..No freedom of expression..Minimum wage..actually below minimum..Supervisors are bullying new employees..I was very difficult for me.
The atmosphere at Nimble group is exceptionally vibrant it is a nice atmosphere to work in , The hardest part of the job is convincing debtors to pay there old debt , They could do with a salary increase.
environment is moderate, discipline is maintained. salary structure is not pleasing at all, especially in annual increments and incentives. management is good and professionalism is promoted always.
Pros
day off's
Cons
Never worked for such a bulling company in my life the demands are ridiculous and the salary is a joke ....they never appreciate the effort we put in
The general environment is very exciting. There is always something happening. If you wish to gain experience, this is the place to be. Nimble is a young company which is growing at a fast pace.
Pros
happy environment, Doctor benefit
Cons
Salary is not what you expect
The hours are okay. Managers and team learders are unfriendly. The work is not nice. Money is way to little and not worth it. Its not really near all transports .
Pros
fun activities
Cons
messy books
I wouldn't refer anyone to work at nimble group.I'm sorry.1st of all ther demands they want is like more. That what u get paid to do.nog that I'm complaining but if my employer is gonna keep me happy I'm gonna keep him happy as well.pay me nice and I'll make you more richer
Pros
short hours.no shifts
Cons
have to fight for a decent increase which u won't get
I am the good collector,and I work hard so that I could get my target by negotiating. By selling debit orders and settlement .If a client don't want to settle must pay via debit order . As for me, to be in nimble it was a great time and nw since I have 4 years exp.. With them I think its time for change, as it was a good opportunity for me since I ddnt have call center expirience before I have grab their leanership that they were having that year I ddn't know that was my life
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
7:30 -15:45
its good company to work for but it would be more better if there was room for growth and there was added benefits and reviewed salaries every year.