Nimble Group
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Nimble Group Employee Reviews

Although it's a very competitive environment, management is great, supportive and always willing to assist with meeting staff halfway to reach common ground. It's a new branch that's established in Durban and I feel like the welcoming of the new staff was not reall WOW as expected.
Cons
Late shift for 1 week in the month 10am - 7pm
Well there was alot of pressure and not enough work to sustain the productivity. Very high expectations with the bare minimum. But the help was always there to insure improvement
I was thought how to listen attentively and respond accordingly. How to oppose questions to each customer and respond in the correct manner required. How to pay attention to finer detail and understanding the customer in a way that we both could come to a agreement.
in-depth debt collection I enjoy investigating clients to establish their assets and affordability the hardest part of this job is convincing debtor's to pay according to the criteria set
Pros
Not working weekends and Holidays
Cons
Long Hours
i have learned how to handle a difficult debt fun days at work/ sports day not reaching your productivity for a day when we receive award and incentive
Great place to work at...fantastic hours 7.30am till 15.45pm Monday to Friday every second Saturday 8am till 1.30pm no shifts...salary depends on your experience...awesome target to reach only problem is target salary not so good...management is on a average scale but team work is awesome.
Working at nimble group was a good experience for me as i always looked forward to going to work on a daily basis, it was a very busy and vibrant enviroment to work in never a dull moment with collegues.I also learned that teamwork helps you achieve your goals by helping each other everyone moves forward. The managers was always willing to help you out when dealing with queries in order for us to ensure that the customers are happy.The company always celebrates religious and cultural holidays which gave us as the employees an opportunity to dress the part they always rewarded us with prizeses when certain targets was reached the also had daily incentive. The hardest part of the job was when it neared month end and we had to push for targets ,also when dealing with irate customers and not being able to come to an understanding.
I learnt a lot since i started with no experience in the field. Very challenging. The managers are very good in equipping and theres a variety task to learn.
Wants people to be energetice and ambitious at all times, which has taught me to be focused. I'm delighted to have been part of their company and would recommend other people to apply there.
Customer is always at heart of the business, therefore as we've been coal face of the business is has been imperative this culture is carried out, of which we strongly upheld also two way established policies and cross -cultural policies that accommodate both the employer and employee.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Working at nimble is a great experience, and for one to improve their existing skills. It is a safe working environment and people from different cultures respect each other . It’s just a peaceful environment
Pros
Incentive, to motivate agents
Cons
It is a a good environment but management treat agents like nobodies their protocol works only if the want it to work.. Iyo their books are dead and yet they increase target.. The only way to reach your target is only if u get a settlement or just forget.. Management especially supervisors are lazy to assist agents. They love threatening people.
Pros
Team lunches
Cons
Incentives are a slap in ur face
It is productive and fun workplace, which consist of vibrant young employees. A condusive yet safe workplace environment. Supportive management that helps employees develop introduce then to new opportunities.
Pros
Time to time weekly incentives
Cons
Lot of pressure
Debt collection and customer service department also have trace and legal department need to be focus all times being hard worker and go getter reach target every month
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Reasonable hours
Nimble is a fun place to work under. We had industrial sport game twice in a month. Had Social Organizing committee. Job quality was to the highest standard, they value quality in their work. On thing that was not fun was the remuneration was not satisfying. I was one of the top performers in the group.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
No Benefits(no Provident funds)
Nimble group is indeed a great company with growth opportunity and a great place for experience. Nimble group has diverse culture and working with teams opens ones mind.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Working as a debt collector its never easy but working at nimble group make it simpler because of how they operate their business you always given a chance to prove yourself as a debt collector
Pros
30minutes lunch
No cellphones allowed..No freedom of expression..Minimum wage..actually below minimum..Supervisors are bullying new employees..I was very difficult for me.
The atmosphere at Nimble group is exceptionally vibrant it is a nice atmosphere to work in , The hardest part of the job is convincing debtors to pay there old debt , They could do with a salary increase.
Its a very friendly environment .Its a relaxing place. There's wonderful people.we always have competitions and have lots of fun days at work.We have agent of the month awards which really inspires us to work hard.Team work is the best at the moment because we have a group competitions .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Saturday work
Knocking in at 8am, you get your 30min tea time and 30min lunch. Normally around 10am on friday you go for a fun session break where people are awarded for their weekly achievements. I learned the importance of paying your debts. Management was always there and willing to assist where you are lacking to help you grow in the business. workplace was beautiful with bright colours that I believe helped with the environment as if was fun. The hardest part was customers to pay the debts, trying to convice them but educating them a few things about debts was the most fun.
Pros
fun playful place and affordable lunch
Cons
Putting in extra hours to reach your tagert
  1. Employee Reviews