Nimble Group
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Nimble Group Employee Reviews

Although it's a very competitive environment, management is great, supportive and always willing to assist with meeting staff halfway to reach common ground. It's a new branch that's established in Durban and I feel like the welcoming of the new staff was not reall WOW as expected.
Cons
Late shift for 1 week in the month 10am - 7pm
environment is moderate, discipline is maintained. salary structure is not pleasing at all, especially in annual increments and incentives. management is good and professionalism is promoted always.
Pros
day off's
Cons
Nimble group is a well established company target driven cultural good goals growth within the company also treats all employees equally does not discriminate against race
Pros
Nice working hours
Company: Nimble Group Position Description: Customer Service Advisor 21 July 2017 – January 2018 I was part of the customer service department which was responsible for retaining customers who have defaulted on their debt (accounts) & securing payment arrangements from 'new customers' calling in to the inbound line. ACHIEVMENTS: I surpassed my monthly target & therefore was a Green agent. (which is the second to highest level achievable)
making in and out going calls by taking ownership of calls making,confirming ,requesting alternative contactable details of the customers taking disputes call to the relevant department .
Pros
incentives
Cons
short breaks
Ridiculous targets.. Poor and unqualified supervisors.. They do basically nothing.. I would not recommend this company to even start your working career.. It's a step backwards.
Pros
Cons
Ridiculous targets
Typical day @ work between 07.30 - 15.45 & two Saturdays a month would be a challenge of collecting books that are more than 15 years old.. I've learned to be target & self- driven & to be able to work well under immense pressure Management is not consistent nor do they communicate amongst themselves regarding company policies. Working environment is vibrant & alive. Hardest part is convincing the debtor to pay an account that is 15 years old.
Pros
Cons
no internal growth
Good working invornment and lots of growth .good working team and management.nimble consist of double shifts ,the morning shift and night shift .works to Saturdays in month's. Like to contribute to charities
Pros
free sweets
Cons
over time
Never worked for such a bulling company in my life the demands are ridiculous and the salary is a joke ....they never appreciate the effort we put in
The general environment is very exciting. There is always something happening. If you wish to gain experience, this is the place to be. Nimble is a young company which is growing at a fast pace.
Pros
happy environment, Doctor benefit
Cons
Salary is not what you expect
The hours are okay. Managers and team learders are unfriendly. The work is not nice. Money is way to little and not worth it. Its not really near all transports .
Pros
fun activities
Cons
messy books
Working with difficult people through out the day, must be assertive, professional and stern. Management not so motivational and supporting. Never knew where you stand.
Pros
free lunches, gifts depending on performance
On a day to day basis, the work environment is a buzz of telephone calls, agreeing on payment terms and query management or resolve. The company employs mainly youngsters. The hardest part of the job is to engage with a client and be able to absorb everything they say to you...especially when they are not pleased with your call (reminding them of debt owed). One still needs to be sympathetic, show empathy and understanding but try to drive the conversation, in a respectful and humble approach to a point where the client will eventually honour their debt commitments. The most enjoyable is talking with different clients of a daily basis and that strengthens ones customer service as well as resilience.
Pros
Young vibey spirit
Cons
Long hours at times
I worked at nimble group without experience in collection I've gained more experience in this company that I will use in future.......they thought me more abt collection and customer service
Pros
Free snaks
Cons
Normal hours
Work at Nimble, is busy, fast paced, and trying, but its always a fun day at work. Nimble has created endless opportunities for me. The spirit and culture is always at a high note. Nimble has become more a family than it has a workplace. The hardest part of my job is that the Call Centre is a big company so support is so fast and abundant, but with my IT team we make it work better than ever.
I wouldn't refer anyone to work at nimble group.I'm sorry.1st of all ther demands they want is like more. That what u get paid to do.nog that I'm complaining but if my employer is gonna keep me happy I'm gonna keep him happy as well.pay me nice and I'll make you more richer
Pros
short hours.no shifts
Cons
have to fight for a decent increase which u won't get
Daily challenges within the work environment, daily, monthly and yearly incentives. High target driven environment. Targets driven hourly.
Cons
as it was my first experience i found my job chaleging like dealing with different client on the line and being on the field and have to report to my manager and also have to meet my targets at the same time that was challenging at first because i did not have that much experience of a callcentre but i had an idea of what a callcentre is though i never worked in a callcentre before. i remember my first day from training getting in the floor whre everyone works , i was excited but because i could not wait to make my first call and my manager welcomed me and introduced me to ma team members showed me my desk the fun part after logging in and start to make a call he required a debit other just after my first call i was and everyone was smiling at me waiting for my response. that was my first day and i found the environment good, the relationship i had with my colegues its good and the management they are aproacheble, the hardest part is when you have to make target like daily targets with incentives
Pros
free coffee
Cons
reasonable hours
Ensure all previous mail and actions covered- e.g credit/debit notes and all other functions are completed before starting with new functions. New ways learned to make my job easier and more understood. Management is approachable and assist where applicable. Team spirit is high. Hardest part is getting clients understand what they are paying for some customers refuse to read the terms and conditions of the contract hey sign.. Pocesses and procedures is are setup very good and possible for me know how to complete my daily tasks
Pros
Written compliments from team leaders and Managers for a job well done
I am the good collector,and I work hard so that I could get my target by negotiating. By selling debit orders and settlement .If a client don't want to settle must pay via debit order . As for me, to be in nimble it was a great time and nw since I have 4 years exp.. With them I think its time for change, as it was a good opportunity for me since I ddnt have call center expirience before I have grab their leanership that they were having that year I ddn't know that was my life
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
7:30 -15:45
Well run Company. Was well motivated. Looked forward in walking into the Call Centre on a daily Basis to manage the Staff. Friendly enviroment.
  1. Employee Reviews