Nokia
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nokia Management reviews

Nokia has a very relaxed work style. Performance driven. Employees are encouraged to work independently. Working from home is encouraged. Management is however very demanding and reporting needs to be precise and to the point. Multiple Cultures are supported without discrimination. Enjoyed working independently .
Nokia South Africa ,have amazing management team, particularly in Western Cape Province with a work hard and play attitude to relief the stress fullness and pressure that comes with the work environment. With can and will do get the job done sets for a real positive experience and team support.
Company sees individuals for what they actually wortb..your work is recognized. Home work balance is 100%. Great culture, staff and management. Would never have left but due to it closing in 2014 and being bought off my Microsoft jobs were being cut. Would love to with them again.
Pros
Cons
Unstable company in 2014
I am proud to be part of the Nokia family where values and ethics are held in high regard. Working in a diverse environment also thought me to accept and appreciate the difference in people.
Pros
Able to leverage off colleagues who operate in other parts of the world
Cons
Centralised functions sometimes clash with local practices
I enjoy every minute of working for the company. I'm being surrounded by good people, always happy to provide assistance whenever I need one and the management is also great. The hardest part is when things are not going my way and the most enjoyable part is when everything is going well and everyone is happy.
Pros
Reasonable day offs
Cons
no cons
fix about 20 to 30 phones a dayleaned handling and procedures of warranty work customer carethe management is so friendly and it help you to focus more on your work.co-workers fantasticno hardest part of the job enjoyed all the wayenjoyed mostly when the boss rewards the good work that you do .
Pros
ussually dont take launch my own wish
Cons
used to work overtime from 4am to 5pm enjoyable