Nova Pioneer

Nova Pioneer Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Happy working environment

The work environment is very professional and the staff is welcoming which made settling in easy. The culture of Nova pioneer is evident in the staff. It’s very happy place to work in.

Pros

Professional development

Cons

It was the most enjoyable working part

The work its fine ..we clean every space at the end the work we get paidThe manage is treating his employes with love and care he does not care how rich or poor you are ..we treat each of his employees egual like the work is fin

Pros

1hour

Cons

1hour

fun, professional environment with lots of potential for growth. A supportive and educational environment. Atypical day includes observing lessons, lesson planning and presenting and attending meetings. I learned many skills that have improved me as an educatior. The most enjoyable part is presenting lessons.

N/a

A typical day at work work involve following up on queries and leads. Booking interviews with potential student and parents. Learned about different teaching methods and philosophies. Management, had 3 different managers in a period of 8 months it was not consistent. Work place culture- joy of learning, greater together, solutions first, servant leadership. Hardest part was selling a dream. Most enjoyable was having parent buy int the dream for their children.

Pros

Meeting the parents and the children

Cons

Open days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nova Pioneer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,8 out of 5 stars for Management
3,5 out of 5 stars for Culture

Nova Pioneer Reviews by Location

• Nova Pioneer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?