Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Reviews

South Africa9 reviews
5,0
They are ethical,loving and friendly, always on point and patient centric they push you to do your work nicely, I have learned a lot from Novo nordisk SA
Pros
Growth
Cons
Competition
4,0
Great leadership in most affiliates. Good training and development.Excellent products. Well respected by customers. Fantastic educational symposiums across affiliates allowing interaction and diversity
5,0
Being a trusted advisor to specialists in diabetes, Novo Nordisk equipped me to make a difference in patient lives and their daily quality of living. Proud to have been part of this company. Unfortunately my husband was relocated to the UK and I had to resign. But optimistically hopeful to work in diabetes here in the UK soon.
5,0
Planning your day may never always end up as you wanted and you need to be flexible and adjust your day according to what is suddenly required from you.
Continuous product knowledge is always available to assist you in improving your selling skills.

A diverse culture where everyone has respect for each other and one target in mind, Sales vs target.

My hardest part of my job is when things never planned out as I have arranged but it was also a learning experience for me to become more flexible with regards to having to prioritize my activities according to importance.

I enjoyed my team and my manager immensely. We became more like a family than work colleges. We were all working for one goal in the end. Success
5,0
Work culture I very nice. The company really takes time to train and build their employees. Novo Nordisk takes time to understand employee needs and try suit them as best as they can.

Novo Nordisk is the best company to work for.
Work culture is excellent

Flexibility and good work life balance

Good scope within same affiliate

However, difficult to grow outside your geography
3,0
Great Products
Well respected company

I cannot remember the details of working there so long ago as people have changed or moved on.
Pros
Cape Town
Cons
It has been a while, I cannot remember
5,0
It has been great working for NovoNordisk. They employees are well looked after.I have started as Diabetes nurse eduration than moved on to be Public sector rep than a Private sector rep.
NovoNordisk are very good in people development.

They also give very good perks and that is the reason why people stay for such a long time.
Pros
Good incentives
4,0
My job involves working at sites during site selection, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits. I also working in the office writing selection, initiation and monitoring reports, corresponding with HA and EC on behalf of the Sponsor and site.

I have learnt to collaborate with different stakeholder both internal and external. I have also learnt to use IT, administrative, logistics,communication, time management and interpersonal skills due to the complexity of the job

Management always available to guide, give support whenever needed contributes to the success of trial.

Good relationship with colleagues is very important in order to be updated with the latest updates in the industry.

The hardest part of the job is often experienced when dealing with difficult investigator who prefers things to go their way

The fact that i use different skills in my job makes me enjoy my job
Pros
Free lunch, flexibility
Cons
Limited therapeutic areas in my current company