NRI Distribution
3,1 out of 5 stars.

NRI Distribution Employee Reviews

3,2Work-Life Balance

Good pay , okay management

This is a good place to work, the only thing is that the management is expecting everyone to always show up to work overtime. Other than that this is a good place to work and make a decent amount of money.

Pros

Pay is good

Cons

Expected to always work over time

Needs better management

While the work itself wasn’t that bad, they were very strict with communicating with other workers despite the managers themselves able to joke and talk amongst themselves.

They say they're flexible, but this is not true

I was hired on as my second job, they pushed me to work 38 hours & didn't allow me to change my availability for school. Any company that expects you to favour a dead end job over an education you're paying for is a huge red flag. The people are nice enough, but you can tell workers are exhausted & fed up with the toxic culture. Management & superiors are terrible at communicating & getting back to you at a timely manner.

Pros

Cons

Strenuous work, can't go to the washroom, no flexibility

Worst Company I've ever worked. Soon as you get through that door you are put on a stage set up for turmoil.

Terrible management who will treat you just like a number not as a human. HR will pretend to conduct interviews but they already have their favorites in lines to promote.No accountability from the upper management, no support. Unrealistic goal/KPI to treat floor employees like robots.NRI is totally opposite to their values and cultures. Worst place to work ever.

So far so good.

Just started. So far it seems easy and time goes by way fast when you are picking. Only thing for picking you have to pick at a certain pace. Would go a lot faster if warehouse was sectioned to specific categories so picking items would have a better flow, like other warehouse do.

Pros

Hours and pay

Cons

Working weekends and at 3am

Nice people, easy work and friendly work environment

Started as an order fulfillment and quickly got promoted to a machine operator 10 hour shift is awesome. Great management and people are nice. Best warehouse in surrey to work at!!!

Most of the people are very good to work with. The hours are good. The pay is average. The work is not difficult however the warehouse could be a little better organized.

Do not waste your time -> they are awful people

If you have a brain, don't want to waste your time, and don't want to make a huge mistake, then ignore every single application you see with this company. They are the most pathetic company you could possibly be affiliated with, they have the most underqualified most unintelligent people working their, be better and don't even give this place a second thought.

Place is a joke!

Place, people (specially HR) are a joke!! Save yourself this company only cares about themselves!! Managers love to play favoritism which creates unnecessary drama for the people who actually work.. You wanna move up?? Then work here but you’ll have to be kissing someone’s back to stay

Management treats you like a human and not a number.

Company is very ethical. They understand a good work/life balance. Everyone treats everyone with respect, including management. They want you to do your best but are not number pushers.

No accountability from upper management no support.

No support , no real training. I was always understaffed. No direction from management. GM did her best to support even stepped in as well when needed

Pros

GM did her best to support

Cons

Operations Manager didn’t know what he was doing and afraid to hold people accountable

Fun company

Hard work but fun place to work. Good supervisor. Great chance to have opportunities growth. Supvisor are very friendly and professional. Very fast pace

Pros

Free stuff

Cons

Not enough hours

Soon as you get through that door you are put on a stage set up for turmoil.

The leads here have a hard time with communication. If you’re stuck with something it seems like a headache to get help. It doesn’t matter what you do. Your work won’t be enough.

Quick advancement

NRI allows you to advance right away. I went from an OFP to an OFL within a year. I have had lots of promotions. Within a month I was a trainer. 6 months later I was Lead VAS. 6 months later I was lead OFP. Always room for advancement. I am a quick learner and the more advancement for me the better. I have great people skills.

Benefits

Cons

Non

Think twice before working here

Management doesn’t care and doesn’t provide help what so ever. Management is lazy and always gives you a run around. They have favorites and they act childish.

Pros

Pay

Good place to work.

The supervisors and leads are very kind and helpful. The work can be fast-paced but is rewarding at the end. Also you get a workout each day with the amount of walking that's done.

Good core values

Logistics is stressful in general but the company does a good job of supporting employees. Good work life balance and company values. Rapidly growing so lots of opportunity.

Not good, no communication

I worked here , then quit because they kept canceling shifts for everyone. It's really annoying when your shift gets canceled 30 mins before your shift. Makes it a bit difficult to plan day to day life things around this. Also u will be moved around to all 3 of their buildings with no notice before your shift. Overall disorganized. I quit then got an email a few months after. Asking if I would come back . Thought I would give them a second shot. Literally did not reply to any of my emails AT ALL . Don't offer someone a job if you refuse to email or call them back after they have ACCEPTED YOUR OFFER.

Worst Company I've ever worked

Management doesn't care at all about the employees.The company culture is look who to blame, no teamwork.No support at all from Management, you are just a number. They just talk to you when you did a mistake, no feed back provided, just blame.They don't provide you with the tools to perform yor job safely and efficiently.No covid 19 measures. No face mask, no globes, no disinfecting the common areas.It's a 3rd world sweatshop environment.

Pros

Training and friendly peers.

Cons

Everything else.

It was good

It was a good experience it really made me realize that I hate warehouses and how depressing they are so I just stppped working there and now I never wanna working in a warehouse

Pros

Easy and

Cons

Boring

Productive and very good

There is a Very good environment . People are very good .very good place to work . Work is very good and interesting. Come and join the nri distribution.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NRI Distribution. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,7 out of 5 stars for Management
3,1 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • NRI Distribution
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?