NURSERY SCHOOL

NURSERY SCHOOL Employee Reviews

Challenging and fun to work there. Enjoy being around children all day.

Working at ECD is more challenging and fun. I learned to be more confident and gained my self-esteem. Also need to be energetic and creative to make my work easy and fun. Most importantly, happy children is the key to success.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Half a day

I worked with the 4 year olds

I worked with the 4 year old age group. I worked at this facility for a year. Management and staff worked well together. I also did aftercare in the afternoons with the kids.

Strict but safe enviroment

Blomland is a nursary school located in vanderbylpark They take very good care of the children .I feel that the working hours is to long because I can't find time to balance my social life with my job.my salary is to little Im looking for a new chalenge and a work inviroment where I can grow and learn by doing what I love .I feel emotionaly and physicly tierd running after little ones al day and I feel like that is not getting me where I would like to be a few years from now.I would love a job where I can take care of older people because I am a loving and caring person.

Pros

Lunch times are between 11pm -2pm for an hour

Cons

Work from 7 to 5:30

Family atmosphere

I've taken care of children from four months to 3 years old. I've done the educational programe with my co-workers, doing it together. I've interviewed all families have been coming with their children.

Pros

Family atmosphere

Cons

Nothing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NURSERY SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

NURSERY SCHOOL Reviews by Job Title

NURSERY SCHOOL Reviews by Location

• NURSERY SCHOOL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?