O'Brien Recruitment

O'Brien Recruitment Employee Reviews

It is a nice place to work with even though i was there for a short period of time. It is a relaxed place, accommodative and relaxed.

I had an gained another experience working in the private Villa since I had quite experience working in the Boutique hotel. It is quite anaccommodative It gave have another experience since I worked in a private Villa as a private Butler.

Pros

Yes, the place does provide free lunches, including breakfast

Cons

It is within the range

Fun, hard working, driven company

I love my job and I love working at O'Brien. Recruitment is a tough industry and your job can take a lot out of you, but working at O'Brien makes it bearable and worth it. We have an exceptional boss and a hardworking team and we strive to do our best at all costs. O'Brien is an established Recruitment Agency and has been in business for 24 years. Our team works well together and work hard to uphold our company brand and values!

Pros

Friday lunches, good commission structure, excellent incentives, family-oriented, fun, open communication, unconditional support

I have found my 2nd home!! There is nothing like making a difference in someone else's life. When you find a person a career and you watch them grow!

There is never a dull moment in my day. I learn every day. I meet new people every day and help them find there career path and make a difference in there life! Hardest part of my job is telling someone they did not get a position they applied for but on the brighter side they have just not found there perfect fit yet. I really enjoy the pace of finding temporary staff for clients. I have wonderful, hard working colleagues and we are a formidable team. We have years of experience added up together and with a leader that works along side of you - who can ask for anything better. I love my relationships with my candidates and clients, which I have built over the last 30 years.

Pros

Seeing your hard work pay off, Assisting candidate find work, Friendships made

Cons

When applicant's don't appreciate the hard work that we do for them

Amazing Culture and Team that is led by the best Boss ever

Working at O'Brien for many years, through up and downs in life, we are always supported by our Manager. We are encouraged to implement a work life balance. Our Manager leads by example and always willing to assist in anyway that she can. The Culture and Values of the Company are driven everyday in our business. I love working at the company and find it hard to switch off at the end of the day. I live and breathe OBR and definitely feel valued as part of the OBR team. The best part of the job is that there is never a dull moment and always more to look forward to. Looking forward to many more years with OBR

Pros

Amazing Management, Great Team, Great incentives and Team buildings

Cons

Awesome place to work, successful team

O'Brien Recruitment has been operating in Cape Town for the last 23 years. They do Perm, temp and contracting recruitment. There is a low staff turnover and you are not micro managed. Good basics are offered and a generous commission structure

Pros

Incentives, commission, Friday Lunches, weekends away

Excellent

Without a doubt the best company I have had the pleasure to work for. Our culture is family-orientated, fun, professional And challenging. We are a team of powerful, determined, talented ladies who between everyone have over 80 years of recruitment experience. Working at O’Brien is so rewarding as hard work always gets recognized which is important in a happy work environment. itis a work hard, play hard environment.

Pros

Professional and passionate about recruitment

Cons

Nothing 10/10 as recruitment agencies go

Fast paced and exciting place to work

Very professional Friendly StaffPassionate Recruiters who will go the extra mile for their candidates and clients. The best part of the job is meeting new and exciting people on a daily basis.

Pros

Incentives, fun colleagues, free coffee

Productive but not collaborative

One would have thought that after so many years in business the Company would have progressed and become forward thinkers. They still very much stuck in the past and how things are done (paperwork, systems, process, outdated procedures etc)

good work space and welcoming

- It is fun and enjoyable but it can also get stressful - I learned how to manage the switch board, also how to provide help for clients and how to be positive in my work place - the culture of the workplace is energetic and youthful - the hardest part is always trying your best for the clients especially when you are not feeling 100%, as well as having to deal with clients that has issues that you cannot sort out immediately - the most enjoyable part of working here is meeting new people as well as people from many different backgrounds, i have met people from around the world while staying in my home town ad that is a blessing on it own

Pros

wi-fi conection

Cons

isolated building locations

Amazing people with amazing workspace

I have enjoyed every minute working for O'Brien Recruitment. I would go back in a heart beat. I think that you wouldn't go wrong working for Lorna O'Brien.

Pros

Great people, Friday lunches, Team Building, Great environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Brien Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4