Octogen (Pty) Ltd
3,6 out of 5 stars.
Octogen (Pty) Ltd Employee Review

Great Experience and constructive work knowledge

3,0
6 July 2018
Octogen was a great learning experience and staff were very manageable. Handling 2 regions was a great challenge which I accomplished with high success rates. I was able to handle the downfall of companies reputation to bring level of work and structure back to a high standard recognized by the directors. I was in a management position with not many perks, but did my best in all I was instructed to do over and above expectations I achieved my court orders in I have learnt many traits being computer and micro management skills. Culture was fun and very pleasant to work along side many cultures and peoples personalities. Hardest part of job was balancing life and expectations, due to the non benefits and small increases which I found myself in hardships most months. My staff were the best part handling a team with positive attitudes and gracefulness on daily basis made the job that much more enjoyable.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
End year Function and stats based Bonus;s
Cons
Non benefits and small increases
5,0
4 November 2020
Financial wellness officer (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I was a great experience working as a financial wellbeing officer i learnt alot. Im still grateful for the opportunity i was given at Octogen, good working hours, nice and clean work environment.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Normal working hours
2,0
2 December 2019
Financial Wellbeing Officer (Former Employee) - JHB, Gauteng
If you are experienced and need to change your current job not ideal because you take a financial draw back. Growth is impossible. Your job is not secured.
3,0
12 January 2018
Financial Wellness officer (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The job is nice helping clients understand their finances, and giving the solutions to solve their problems. The job is stressful because there is too much paper work and only get on commission
Pros
Paper work, depressed clients, commission only
Cons
Helping clients with financial freedom
  1. Great Experience and constructive work knowledge