Octogen (Pty) Ltd
3,6 out of 5 stars.

Octogen (Pty) Ltd Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Octogen was a great learning experience and staff were very manageable. Handling 2 regions was a great challenge which I accomplished with high success rates. I was able to handle the downfall of companies reputation to bring level of work and structure back to a high standard recognized by the directors. I was in a management position with not many perks, but did my best in all I was instructed to do over and above expectations I achieved my court orders in I have learnt many traits being computer and micro management skills. Culture was fun and very pleasant to work along side many cultures and peoples personalities. Hardest part of job was balancing life and expectations, due to the non benefits and small increases which I found myself in hardships most months. My staff were the best part handling a team with positive attitudes and gracefulness on daily basis made the job that much more enjoyable.
Pros
End year Function and stats based Bonus;s
Cons
Non benefits and small increases
I was a great experience working as a financial wellbeing officer i learnt alot. Im still grateful for the opportunity i was given at Octogen, good working hours, nice and clean work environment.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Normal working hours
If you are experienced and need to change your current job not ideal because you take a financial draw back. Growth is impossible. Your job is not secured.
The job is nice helping clients understand their finances, and giving the solutions to solve their problems. The job is stressful because there is too much paper work and only get on commission
Pros
Paper work, depressed clients, commission only
Cons
Helping clients with financial freedom
Productive work and well focus, i learned a lot by dealing with different kinds of clients,good management respect others dis respective clients learning and understanding different kinds of views and clients.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
It was the most enjoyable work as i was able to visit clients and their working ethics are team building.Visiting different companies and able to build a good relationship with those companies as i was helping there employees.
Pros
Gift Cards
Cons
Commission Ratings
I have learned to work hand in hand with my team, as we have the same goal which is t reach our team target. I have learned to respect each individuals feelings. I have learned to be able to listen before I answer anything. The hardest part of the job is when its is so hard to reach target in that mouth no matter how hard you have worked, sometimes it was just out of my control The most enjoyable part is when my team reached their target and the manager decides to take us out for breakfast
Pros
Free Lunches, day off or sometimes half day off
Cons
working until 6 some weeks
Octogen is good in producing quality service and have time management.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
normal hours