Octogen (Pty) Ltd

Octogen (Pty) Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

South Africa31 reviews

Clear
2.6Job Security & Advancement

Fun workplace with a lot to learn

I really enjoyed most of my times at Octogen and I learned a lot about their culture and the industry at large. Their executive management team is so far the best in my life experience

Pros

Cons

Sometimes

had the best experience in the company but no business no income. you have to work hard so you sign deals and get fat bonus. best management

it was very good the staff and management are very helpful and united. helping each other through the journey and gained so much experience there i could go back at any time

Cons

It has been a wonderful experience working for Octogen.

There is a room for growth. Moving from one department to another and learning different work has been the most exciting Journey. Working for client services, you face new and different challenges daily which grooms you and prepares you for being a leader one day.

Best for new graduates

If you are experienced and need to change your current job not ideal because you take a financial draw back. Growth is impossible. Your job is not secured.

Productive and fun working

Octogen is a great company to work for. The only challenge is there are no benefits at all so its more like hand to mouth kind of job. Growth opportunities are limited.

Great work environment

I never been exposed to such room for growth. In a space of a year I've grown so much mentally and psychologically. There is an air of peace in the work place and management is really hands on when it comes to ruuning the business.

Pros

Structure (Open door policy - Management)

Cons

The pressure of reaching target

Good working environment

This being a smaller company as such, is quite a great establishment. The reasons for me to leave were mainly financially motivated as I needed to make more money.

Pros

Self Management

Cons

Earning

Octogen

Octogen would be a great company if they would change the way they treat great employees, need to find a positive way to retain the staff and offer more stability going forward.

Pros

it was close to home i worked on commission and wrote my own salary

Cons

no stability, no benefits

Productive and Fun yet calm workplace

Very nice company to work for, there is a relaxed yet very professional feel at this company and great staff to work with. Gives great training in all aspects of company.

Productivity

Its a good company to work, I have learnt a lot of things like how to handle customers including the difficult ones. I learn soft skills programme. Great company

Pros

Long lunch

Cons

No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Octogen (Pty) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4