Octogen (Pty) Ltd

Octogen (Pty) Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

South Africa31 reviews

Clear
2.4Pay & Benefits

It is a great company overall just need to negotiate the salary

Working in a debt counseling company is very stressing and requires ones time and effort, with that said a person would appreciate a reasonable salary.

I was a great experience working as a financial wellbeing officer i learnt alot. Im still grateful for the opportunity i was given at Octogen, good working hours, nice and clean work environment.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Normal working hours

Call Centre Receptionis

I come into a very relaxed office and everyone arrives at 8h00 sits down and starts to work. The office is a hive of activity trying to contact struggling people to help them survive life as we know it today. The Management is always busy improving our office environment. The office is a multi cultured office with a vast overall happy feel. The hardest part of my job is when it is quite and no calls coming in. the best part is when it is busy and I am appreciated for my hard work.

Pros

office hours are very acceptable

Cons

The salary is not so good but good for what I am doing.

Productive and fun working

Octogen is a great company to work for. The only challenge is there are no benefits at all so its more like hand to mouth kind of job. Growth opportunities are limited.

This is a fun environment with hard working and dedicated staff. Lots of experience is gained especially when it comes to financial management. It is a close knit work place with great opportunities for growth. I enjoyed the ability to learn pretty much from any of the staff with ease as everyone is almost equally educated about the product we deal with. The job does teach you a bit of patience especially when dealing with clients.

Pros

Laid back environment

Cons

Benefits need to be improved

Great Experience and constructive work knowledge

Octogen was a great learning experience and staff were very manageable. Handling 2 regions was a great challenge which I accomplished with high success rates. I was able to handle the downfall of companies reputation to bring level of work and structure back to a high standard recognized by the directors. I was in a management position with not many perks, but did my best in all I was instructed to do over and above expectations I achieved my court orders in I have learnt many traits being computer and micro management skills. Culture was fun and very pleasant to work along side many cultures and peoples personalities. Hardest part of job was balancing life and expectations, due to the non benefits and small increases which I found myself in hardships most months. My staff were the best part handling a team with positive attitudes and gracefulness on daily basis made the job that much more enjoyable.

Pros

End year Function and stats based Bonus;s

Cons

Non benefits and small increases

Octogen

Octogen would be a great company if they would change the way they treat great employees, need to find a positive way to retain the staff and offer more stability going forward.

Pros

it was close to home i worked on commission and wrote my own salary

Cons

no stability, no benefits

Productivity

Its a good company to work, I have learnt a lot of things like how to handle customers including the difficult ones. I learn soft skills programme. Great company

Pros

Long lunch

Cons

No benefits

Productivity

Octogen is good in producing quality service and have time management.

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

normal hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Octogen (Pty) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4