Offlimit Communications

Offlimit Communications Employee Reviews

4,0
It was interesting working in new environments with new people every time and getting to engage with a lot of people. It was a part-time job during my schooling days.
5,0
It was great working for them except having to use public transport for some days and you find that the place is far away. It would be costly and stressful
5,0
Sometimes the hours can be long but the work is at most times exciting and you get to learn a lot on the job. The work is quite physical but once setups are done it feels rewarding.
Pros
Self-management
Cons
Long Hours
5,0
I am a young and vibrant individual. Always keen on upgrading myself and learning more. I'm very creative,enthusiastic and posses the ability to work well with others in order to execute any objective set by the company .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Flexible hours
4,0
Typical promotion's campaigns would lead off with a briefing of the product and how the campaign is to be run followed by training for the respective promotions. I learnt a lot about creating awareness and educating consumers about products as well as the importance of the fore mentioned tasks. The hardest part of the job is sometimes the long hours but usually time flies while on the job as I enjoy it. I really like interacting with customers and imparting hopefully imparting some information that they were not previously aware of.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
No job security
2,0
Never a moment to be bored, The nature of the work is fast paced and solution driven. Management have started correcting errors however this has already damaged the 'employee to business relationship', All employees that work within the company are hard working individuals that give their all.
Pros
Seeing a campaign come to life from C&D to execution, I really enjoy the budgeting / reconciling, Team members are just phenomenal.
Cons
Package vs expectations are relatively dense in comparrison, no overtime pay