OL USA
4,5 out of 5 stars.

OL USA Employee Reviews

4,3Work-Life Balance

Great manager.

My manager is the best, she provide help and support even when she is busy. She will always be there when ever I need help. Coworker are also helpful and friendly.

A wonderful place to work with a great company culture

OL-USA is a great place to work and a company that truly cares about the well being of it's employees. They want you to succeed and give you the tools necessary to accomplish that. They really focus on assisting employees inside and outside of the work place. They offer a great benefits package and a really fantastic PTO policy. Very happy to be a part of such a wonderful organization.

Great Place to Work

I have truly enjoyed my time with OL USA. Great and respectful management team. Opportunity for job advancement. Solid culture of professionalism. Looking forward to continuing my career there.

Don’t value employees

If you are not apart of the management team, you won’t be valued at this job. They don’t care about your home life either. They say they have an open door, but really don’t.

Pros

Good pay, good benefits

Cons

No room for growth, don’t care about the employee

Productive with a family environment

In my experience it’s a great company. the environment it’s excellent, they make you feel just like family. Blessed to have such a great team to work with.

Pros

Cross trained team

Cons

Great family like enviornment. Team work is a given. Compensation package is on line with other companies.Able to work on your own without anyone looking over your shoulder.

Pros

People, Relaxed atmosphere

Cons

Health care package could be improved

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OL USA?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OL USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,3 out of 5 stars for Management
4,3 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • OL USA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?