Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Review

Always productive, always meeting targets and maintaining 100% service levels

5,0
4 March 2020
Answer incoming calls, do amendments, work with brokers directly, learned that brokers always seemed to know everything, they use to the old ways, telling them about new processed in place always created problems, but I could work around that, excellent listening skills, always got great reviews/feedback from brokers, was nominated for emerald award for sales and service. was top performer in up selling products- short term insurance. I loved the wow moment of brokers and their delight when they received good service, always got good ratings. System was sometimes slow, new legislation and processes always take long to get use to, but we over came it. Utmost respect for each other's culture, respect and integrity. Salary was good, working hours was perfect, no stress, everyone did their part, team leader great to work with, always pushing you to your limits, always saw the good in others, always had a kind word.
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0
7 May 2019
Same roleSame location
Call centre Agent (Collections) (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
my day at old mutual finance started at 07:00am, it will be a busy day especially when i am behind with my stats. it will be a productive and fun day. i have learned to multitask because of the kind of system we were using, because it required us to be on the call at all times with no interruption. the management was so supportive always checking on our well-being made sure we were well rested. workplace culture was very fantastic as i was the one who was a culture builder and i have won a Prize in 2018 for being a CULTURE BUILDER. the hardest part of the job was when you get a difficult client especially on your lowest days and you had to maintain one of the old mutual values which is "UBUNTU & INTEGRITY The most enjoyable part of the job was when we had special campaigns on our client's big salary days, you had to call the clients and make special arrangements in order to get some big incentives. i enjoyed those days.
3,0
25 January 2019
Same roleSame location
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
The company does not basically fight for its people regarding customer complaints even when the client is wrong which in most casea the client is wrong. The people at the company though are fun to work with however I cannot say the same about management.
3,0
20 May 2021
Same location
Administrator (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
If you can for Old mutual it depend how they value you then you will get good salary. You have to know someone for you to be endorsed to higher position
  1. Always productive, always meeting targets and maintaining 100% service levels