Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Review

productive and relaxed workplace

3,0
12 May 2020
A company that cares about its employees. There is always time to work and a time to play. The company makes sure that the working environment is pleasant for all.
3,0Work/Life Balance
5,0
27 December 2019
Same roleSame location
Internal Legal Agent (Former Employee) - Pinelands, Western Cape
Room for growth. Supportive management and good values in place. The people that are recruited are of a high callibre and professional and ethical. Standards are very high, so you are assured of working with the best in terms of personalities and educational background.
2,0
5 January 2021
Same location
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Pinelands, Western Cape
Try to avoid this place unless you ok with slow boring work and management who are not clued up or strategic or understand the full need. For a senior position, I sat around a lot with no clear direction
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Bad management
5,0
10 August 2020
Same location
Sales Agent (Former Employee) - Pinelands, Western Cape
Well, working at Old Mutual was the best thing ever for me. I really wished that I'd grow in the company and be the better person I've ever wished to be. Even though it was a working place, it was a fun place to be at. Old Mutual is a work place where every individual would really want to be part of. It does not matter which department is.The incentives were quite impressive, motivating an individual about his /her duties as and employee at Old Mutual.Financial freedom is another thing. You become fancial free. Because you set your own targets there for the amount of money you'd like to earn as an individual. You become more as a self employed person.Honestly speaking, I had a great time working there. Not even a single day I'd ever regret it waking up and going to the building in Pinelands, every day. It was awesome. The food in the canteens was also great. That I can never forget too. Safe environment to work at. Never had any system issues. Everything was of a professional experience. Salaries were always paid on time.
Pros
Reasonably working hours
Cons
Enough break intervals