Old Mutual Life Assurance Company logo
View all Old Mutual Life Assurance Company reviews

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Review

Productive place

High performance culture organisation that requires collaboration, self discipline, good corporate governance. It has great opportunities for career development.

5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture

Same location

Job responsibilities are too much for the salary offered. Its also a stressful work condition with monthly targets

Its a good job opportunity for a start up, it's challenging enough to groom one for future positions in sales industry. I is however very stressful, sensing and the work load can at times be too much making it hard to balance especially if one is studying. The salary is not that satisfactory, one constantly had the secure incentives for a good month.

Fun Workplace

Fun working day, how to word with different people, management was nice working with so as co-workers. The hardest part of my job was learning to deal with different customers but also love learning new people.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Old Mutual in Mideelburg, Mpumalanga

Very proffesional at all times,always bussy with very private matters of clients and I loved working with Clients and my Co-Workers and had a very good relation with everybody........Very confidential and love an organised working enviroment...For me it is very important to do my duties as good as possible and could not afford any come backs what so ever

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0