Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
4,0 out of 5 stars.
View all Old Mutual Life Assurance Company reviews

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Review

Great company ro work for with lots of opportunities and growth , they take care of their staff by taking them for training, there's team work , employees offers help when they need to. It teaches you to manage yourself and i learned so much and gained alot of experience to work as a professional. Working under pressure to meet the target is one of the thing I have learned. Great place to work for with the culture that is defined with high performance.

Pros

You can take a lump sum when you rerire Registered members earn point's

Cons

Old mutual corporate consultants offers employees and trustees the support of fkxused investment

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

I learned a lot from old mutual, it is a fast working environment, and you need to be a fast learner. I have learned how to interact with different people and different behaviors. And the respect we have for each other..and the management was good,we learned a lot from them.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Flexible hours

Productive but very stressful

Manager puts too much pressure but productivity is there. You have to be really passionate about sales otherwise the job will not be for you. Also be able to work well under pressure
Same role

Productive and fun to work

It it fun,it has benefit,You will go to places you never wena before honestly I enjoyed myself there.your life style changes within 2 to 3 months. Its an intresting company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 572 reviews

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
  • The company has always taken long time review and understand that change, challenge and opportunity are the onlu contraits