Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
4,0 out of 5 stars.
Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Review

Very similar to the Nedbank branches

4,0
6 November 2016
Had a mixture of traditional banking as well as financial planning environment through the PFA Old Mutual focus. Mostly established Nedbank staff working for this brand, as it was merely an extension of the Nedbank branch network. More a culture of the old Permanent Bank that was taken over by Nedbank.
3,0Work/Life Balance
5,0
8 April 2021
Same role
Branch Manager (Former Employee) - De Aar, Northern Cape
Old Mutual helps to bring the best out of their employees with continues trainings and meetings, helping us meeting our objectives.Old Mutual is by far the best company to work for.
Pros
Fully paid trips around the world
Cons
Working on saturdays
3,0
17 March 2020
Same role
Financial Consultant & Acting Branch Manager (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
It is a very busy environment, as making targets ain't easy but i was not happy with the way management handled other situations in regards of putting company first before employees and not taking care of the employee's well being.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
5,0
8 May 2020
Same location
Personal Financial Advisor (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State
Working at Old Mutual is a great experience. The problem I experienced was being limited to service employees earning R15000 and above. I resigned because if I don't meet target I don't earn anything for that month
  1. Very similar to the Nedbank branches