Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews in Bellville, Western Cape

The productivity is good at all times. To put your goals in place. To focus on what you are doing on a daily basis. The good environment to work in.The best client services you can get. I enjoy my work mostly because I like to work with customers. The customer is the most important person in your business.
Pros
Yes your get your lunch times
Cons
Normal Hours
A typical day includes meeting with brokers. Training happens on a monthly basis. My remuneration is commission only and that is tough. I have learned how to deal with conflict situations. I enjoy the flexibility of my job. Our company culture is driven by having integrity and being responsible.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Erratic salary
Own client base and keeping old and new client data base Drive for Sales by looking for clients everywhere you go and get your own client base.Clients came into the branch for consolidation loans and secured load. Check if client's qualified or how to assist client.One must be eager to sell the product at all times.
I loved how we financially educated clients. It improved some lifestyle of expenditure some clients would come back and show gratitude of how we helped them.
Pros
incentive
Cons
to assist client in financial freedom should it be death or disability, the financial freedom to know their loved ones will be taken care in time of need
i love working with people, i am a hardworker willing to learn more responsibilities everyday.
Pros
trainig on the job i want