Old Mutual Life Assurance Company

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal69 reviews
5,0
Oldmutual is a good company with a lots of benefit, it's very easy to work at Oldmutual because it's a big company and its almost every where most of the people know about Oldmutual and they trust Oldmutual
Pros
There free lunches during the meeting and workshops
Cons
Its depend on your planning, you just need proper planning
5,0
I have nothing to say, other than that this company needs​ to change some working ethics and make more possibilities for advisors to find clients, but this is the best insurance company
2,0
Old Mutual Managers are the most important people in the company. If you a Financial Advisor you in for the ride you will work day and night for your manager then you get nothing in return. Sometimes you don't even get your commission. Then decide to resign you will be debarred Representatives.
5,0
Best job ever and yes it is a job with you like to recommend to the youth as it needs young and vibrant characters, my jobs needs one to push beyond boundaries.
1,0
Bunch of Liars and thieves. They make promises that they cannot keep. Management does not know what they are doing. They do not tell the whole story. Unrealistic targets are set.
1,0
Management not up to standard , had difficulty with manager who I was working under, a lot of unnecessary pressure and backstabbing , was not a good experience
5,0
I like the management structure and team work ,motivations and all that ibhave worked for old mutual fpr about 7 months bt tge experience i is more than that , ilike the fact that old mutual trains you before they can put you on tge field to represent the company.
3,0
Working at old mutual I can say its very stressful but pays very well because you get paid basic of about R8000 and also get paid bonuses for the work you put in.
5,0
I worked very well in the company and got paid very well. In terms of upgrading it was 100%. Benefits were superb. Keep it up. I think the company should try give their employees better opportunities in top positions.
4,0
Premium should grow with cover, improve cover benefits. Refund in consolation clients who contributed towards their respective cover and for some reason cannot proceed with premium contribution.
2,0
RDR will not work for new advisors. Great Management and Mentoring Targets are beyond any individuals Academy Module doesn't work Payment on confirmed business instead of Issued does not work
5,0
It was a very professional workplace with assistance at all times learnt alot old mutual helped me grow has there were very ethically good managements
Pros
Free lunches
3,0
I deal with prospecting new clients, making appointments and going out to see clients to secure new business. I am also required to service existing clients.
5,0
Old Mutual Finance is a great employer I've ever worked for. It possesses a great culture, built on very strong values, very inclusive of its employees, management is very transparent and offers great benefits to its employees.
Pros
Monthly Incentive Scheme and Phantom Shares Programme
3,0
Old Mutual offers a great learnership programme. It consists of a 24 Month Academy which is intense but allows us to learn a lot. The downfall in my experience is that it is very difficult to earn a stable income.
5,0
Diverse culture, actively involved in socioeconomic development. Equal growth opportunities and advancement. Great Company to work for I had fun and growth in various departments
Pros
13th Cheque
Cons
Job diversification
5,0
Participates in socio economic development, diverse culture and values. I worked with divserse people and in various departments that gave me an overview of the company and contributed in my personal growth
Pros
13th cheque
Cons
Not much technology orientated
4,0
Interacting with clients on a daily basis. Product knowledge is a necessity . Highly competitive industry . Allowed for accreditation in a new industry . Being a Financial Advisor allows for personal time management .
Pros
Time management
Cons
Flexible salary
4,0
High paced target driven environment that challenges you to the fullest. Excellent company benefits , and training. Professional workplace ethic and values .
Pros
Training job security
Cons
Time . long hours
4,0
Provide a financial need analysis to your clients Offer them option of different products such life insurance, investment plan, education plan, car and house insurance, how to draft a wills
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
yes long hours
5,0
In companies writing Policies not less than 5 people Time management and good peoples skills Excellent management Push beyond boundaries Not writing anyone Bonuses
Pros
Employee Recognition