Old Mutual Life Assurance Company logo

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews in Umtata, Eastern Cape

3,7
Work-Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 484 reviews

Productive fun and stressful at the same time

Working at old mutual was the best opportunity for me to be introduced into the wolrd of markieting and sales. Having studies sport management with marketing in it I have gained a lot of useful information about the industry. I have learned how to keep it coll and calm under unforeseen circumstances. It is a stressfulo job but once you get used to it and have strageies on how to tackle your day it becomes more fun joyful.

Pros

Proper training

Cons

Too much expectations on sales

Productive and fun work place

It was my first time working and I had an opportunity to work with great and smart people and also learned a lot from my calleagues and I'll take that experience to everywhere I go

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short hours

very fun and productive

what was a privilege for me to work at for Old Mutual is that I have learn more to manage my time without any supervision to work as team and under pressure also to work with independent individuals.The hardest about the job was to take rejections with the management assistant I overcame that. Enjoyable part of the job is every week you pick a person that you think you will do better than her/him when the end of the week reveal the statistic scale commission. There is always something drives everyday.

Pros

when we have some team building they caiter for lunch

Cons

i did work long hours especially when i worked out of office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0